Missouri CDL Holder Desiring Regional, Local Position

Old 02-25-2008, 09:30 AM
Rookie
Default Missouri CDL Holder Desiring Regional, Local Position

Name here is Stephen A. Brown. I live near Jefferson City, Missouri.

I have a Missouri Class A CDL with full endorsements, save for Passenger (Bus).

Due to my family situation, I am in need of a local, dedicated position where I am not gone for more than three or four days out at a time. Intrastate preferred, but short jaunts to touching states are fine.

Prefer Class B or smaller equipment with automatic transmission. Any type of load fine, minimal handling preferred.

Contact Information:

[email protected]
[email protected] (Text Only Please!)
573-462-9149

Please be advised, I am looking for work with a smaller company that does not have an overt necessity to hurry, hurry, hurry. I am of a new breed of driver that wishes to obey all known laws and posted speed limits, as well as maintain the equipment I drive to the highest standards. No 'cowboy trucking companies' need contact me, as I--and you--would just not get along too well.

I perform best with people who are laid back, yet are mindful of the above. I don't care what clothes you wear, what your religion is, what color of skin you have, or what your ancestry is. My only requirements are that you are Honest, Respectful, practice a reasonable amount of Emotional Restraint (I can't emphasize the need for this enough!), and hold the view that laws are meant to be obeyed, hours and honest logs are meant to be kept, and the people we meet day-to-day are each to be respected as Decent, Upright, Worthful, and Honest human beings, unless proven otherwise through the course of experience.

If you are sincere in finding a person who won't complain, will perform due-diligence in the course of his duties so that problems are corrected before the truck starts moving, and will be so honest that you could leave forty-million dollars of your own hard-earned cash in his possession while you are at a weekend getaway with your family on a Friday, come back on Monday, and find that it's still yours, well-guarded, and ready to be returned to you, the same as you left it, then perhaps I might be the ticket for your compandy.

Enough said. If you're interested, please contact me via the methods above. I am available anytime, but, in case I'm not around, please leave a message. I return all calls within 24 hours, usually less.

Warm regards,
Stephen A. Brown