User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Need help finding a driver

I am an owner operator looking for a "company driver". The problem I am having is finding a good driver. I am offering good pay ( I think ). I offer up to 40cpm depending on experience and all. I offer every weekend off if I can find a driver to run good during the week. From what I have sen in the past, I am pretty competetive. I have tried advertising, word of mouth, and more. Does anyone know of a better way to find a driver. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:49 AM
Rookie

Hey, jps37033. what area are you looking to find someone.I'm in the spartanburg,sc area.Don't know if that will be too far?I have been local here for the last year and ahalf.No accidents .just one speeding ticket in 06 63 in 55. been looking around for southeast regional. nothing.Heartland express. say they want 12 mo. recent exp.Hell I got 14 yrs. no accidents. Well let me know what you think. my cell 864-205-8257
Old 02-21-2009, 02:23 PM
Rookie
Cool quality driver

i know the boat you are in there driver back when i owned 2 trucks i couldent find a good driver either, right now im looking for an o/o to run for i have refrernces from 3 o/o's that can let you know how i treated them and there trucks, i treat others trucks like there my own! thats the only way to keep a truck and if i ever put chrome on there truck i left it there, i ran hard and i even found my own loads and everything dealing with the brokers my self all while handeling 10,000 bucks or more for the last one and never was a penny un accounted for! i have over 5 years otr and exp in hauling flat, drop deck, cars, and reffer i live in fayetteville nc but can relocate to meet needs please let me know somthing and if i am not what you are looking for i can interduce you to a freind of mine who is a great driver also, i also have an excelent driving record no wrecks or tickets! no criminal record either
Old 02-21-2009, 02:24 PM
Rookie
Default contact info

oh yea heres my contact info 910-813-0658 [email protected] my name is james miles
Old 02-24-2009, 01:32 AM
Rookie
Default repl for o/o driving

where are you located in tennessee? I may have interest in driving for you. [email protected]