User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2007, 01:13 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default In NC and looking

This is gonna sound like I am wanting the world ( I may be ) but there may just be someone that is needing what I have to offer so....

me..53 retired ( Oct 04 ) Nuclear Power worker, been driving since then...
18 mo in a 94 Freightliner pulling a 24' end dump. Enjoyed this only left because the plant I was hauling to closed. Last 5 mo, 2000 KW day cab. Back and forth between a 48' flat with a Moffet and a 53' van. hauling recyclables ( scrap material of all types ). I also drove before starting my 30 years in Nuclear Power as well as attending the North Carolina Truck Driving School.

What I am looking for ... ability to take some Fridays off in the summer time( no pay ). Ability to take off at least 4 weeks a year, 1 at Christmas the others in the summer ( no pay for any of them the first year )( my wife gets 6 weeks vacation ) The absolute best run for me would be a run about one day away from central NC, two runs a week; away from home 2 nights a week. Prefer to bump a dock but don't mind strapping loads but no tarping. Want nice reliable equipment, doesn't have to be pretty or new just need to safely get me there and back and not constantly broke down.

What you get...I will treat your equipment like it was mine ( I really take care of my vehicles ). I will represent you to your customers in a very professional manner. You will have my word, if I tell you something I will do everything in my power to make it happen. I look for solutions not problems. I will give you at least a weeks notice before asking for a Friday off and will not "poke out my lips" if I can't get it off; at least 2 mo's notice for a week off. If you need me to work an occasional weekend that's fine. Your business will be mine as long as I am working for you, I like to earn my pay by working not just getting by.

I know this is long and to some just plain stupid but if some one needs someone like me then let me know. [email protected]
Thanks,
David