User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2006, 07:22 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Still looking for a good job

Im still looking for a decent OTR job, van or reefer. 38 years old, based near Youngstown,OH, 9 years OTR mostly in vans, 1 speed ticket in my car Feb 06, no accidents, have driven every where, not interested in forced NYC/LI or Canada although I will go there under the right circumstances, willing to unload for reasonable pay or lumpers when necessary, flexible on hometime if there are miles readily available. Not interested in flatbed or expedited. I have no interest whatsoever in big fleets. Tired of being bs'd and treated like I'm stupid. Essentially being treated like a whore for lack of a better word.

The adventure part of this trucking thing has pretty much faded. I am interested in making an excellent wage driving a decent truck. I define decent wage for my level of experience as $1000 a week plus the cost of any benefits offered, or $1200 a week with no benefits. I define a decent truck as a relatively new medium to long nose conventional with a decent size standup sleeper, with some power and capable of the speed limit in every state run. Would like permission for an inverter/fridge/microwave.

I am willing to do what is necessary to earn my money.

I am about taking care of business out here, not hanging out in truckstops or topless bars. For a good boss who pays well, tells it like it is, with a nice piece of reliable equipment I can run with the best of them. These things rarely seem to come together. I am really beginning to wonder if its time to find something else to do. If such a situation as I described above exists please let me know. Call Brian Miller at 330-743-0169 after 5pm Eastern.