Kerry 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2004, 07:24 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

It's amazing how you completely ignore the facts. You must be a fan of Michael Mooreon, Linda Ronstuck, and The Dickie Chicks. Ben Cohen is a PINKO.......he should move to Canada or maybe FRANCE. Edwards needs to be VP, 'cause he can't get RE-ELECTED Senator in NC.

"Anarchist"?? give me a break!

By the way....The Bush is leading the poll 77-27.....Hmmmmmm!
Old 07-21-2004, 07:30 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Ok batboy, I'll take a nice toasted sesame seed bagel with light butter, maybe some lox if I'm in the mood. I'm not really a skittles kind of guy... actually I forgot about their hard candies. So if it's a pocketful of Skittles hard candies, you've got my vote.
Now, on to the other thing. We know for a fact that at some point in time Saddam had WMD's. He used saryn gas on his own people in the 80's. His son-in-law and head of the republican guard admitted to overseeing production of nerve agents and nuclear weapons when he defected in 1997. Ok, so maybe the intelligence was flawed. My point is he did once have them and based on everything everyone was telling the current idiot in charge, he still did. I do not agree with the death of 900 good men and women to fight a war based on a vendatta, not when North Korea and Africa need attention so desparatly. As for the Bush doctrine, I think even if he's re-elected, it's gone. I don't believe he will send troops into any country simply because of terrorist activities. I think it will take another 9/11 for that to happen.
Old 07-21-2004, 07:37 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
I think it will take another 9/11 for that to happen
I see that happening sooner than later. :sad:
Old 07-21-2004, 07:39 PM

BatBoy...AHHHH yes, a man with some FACTS. No war is pretty, and I hate the fact that so many of our soldiers have been killed or maimed, but the fact is Sadaam needed to go. It would not surprise me in the least, if someday it were found that Iraq's "secret service" provided the intelligence on the WTC for 9/11 to the Al Queda scum.
Old 07-21-2004, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
Man, do you know what it would take to return the campaign donations I've received from the Skittle company? :lol:
M&M Mars owns Skittles, I don't see this being a problem Flyer.
Old 07-21-2004, 07:47 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
No war is pretty, and I hate the fact that so many of our soldiers have been killed or maimed, but the fact is Sadaam needed to go.
Oh, I totally agree and I stand in opposition to Doc and in agreement with you, truth be told. But I just want to make sure this doesn't degenerate into a slugfest. Politics are never pretty and can be even uglier on a message board where people don't pull punches.

That said, can I put you down for a $1000 per plate donation dinner in Chelsea, IA for next Thursday?

Quote:
M&M Mars owns Skittles, I don't see this being a problem Flyer.
Details, details. :wink:
Old 07-21-2004, 07:51 PM

$1000 a plate? Let me get to old wallet out and... $63.84. How about a $10.00 a plate dinner? I'll arrange my own transportation.
Old 07-21-2004, 08:19 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
It's amazing how you completely ignore the facts. You must be a fan of Michael Mooreon, Linda Ronstuck, and The Dickie Chicks. Ben Cohen is a PINKO.......he should move to Canada or maybe FRANCE. Edwards needs to be VP, 'cause he can't get RE-ELECTED Senator in NC.

"Anarchist"?? give me a break!

By the way....The Bush is leading the poll 77-27.....Hmmmmmm
Sorry Flyer I can't resist!!! I know I promised but his response is slanting toward personal attacks, hmmm kind of like some guy in a high postion has done... I'm not surprised!!!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wannabe you sure made my day I've never had so much fun in quite a few days...

If you want to get personal then by all means lets get it on... Anarchist yes at least you know how to spell.... Wannabe your opinions mean nothing and it is way too humourous to pass up.. :P :P :P

Oh nice childish way to express yourself... What did any of the above mentioned people do to you???? Cohen a Commie get a life, that term died when the wall came tumbling down. Again "If it Don't Fit His Agenda" resort to name calling and derogatory remarks. And if I remember correctly this country was based on personal freedoms and I believe the 1st Amendment covered something about Free Speech and if the President is firm believer in it, according to the press secretary, then why does it irrate the MINDLESS SHEEP that listen to Talk Radio????

And in conclusion, he writes with sides aching from laughter, no matter what Michael Moore, Linda Ronstadt, the three female stooges or even Ben Cohen says or does this is still a country that was based on certain freedoms and if the "Right" have a problem with the way certain things are being said TO DAMN BAD grow up and get over it!!!

Right wing Left wing it all tastes the same......

Flyer I know I did promise..... And as far as the poll........ :roll: :roll:

Old 07-21-2004, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchez498
This is my vote.Neither My vote goes to George Carlin And Galahger.

I forgot to add that opition ops: ooooooppps.
Old 07-21-2004, 08:33 PM

You know nothing about me PAALLLL! Everything I have said so far was about someone else. You and all the other LIBERALS must have your brains connected by some invisible hose, which is in turn connected to a GIANT VACUUM CLEANER. If this is about free speech, I have opinions too. I issued no direct attacks against you, but almost everything you have said so far is about me personally, and you're ALL WRONG! If I've PI$$ED you off....GOOD. My sister is pi$$ed off at me too for almost the exactly the same conversation and she's a LIBERAL too.
Closed Thread