View Poll Results: Do you have a CAD decal?
Yes I have a CAD decal and it's on my truck
16.67%
Yes I have a CAD decal but have not put it on the truck yet
5.56%
No I do not have a CAD decal yet but plan on getting some
27.78%
No I do not have a CAD decal and have no intention of ever getting any
27.78%
What is a CAD decal?
22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

How many have CAD decals on their trucks?

Old 12-14-2009, 03:02 AM

How do you know I already haven't?

Maybe I just won't post because I don't like the way you guys keep trashing GMAN.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok big strapper.....

Old 12-16-2009, 06:38 AM
Senior Board Member

For the record, I've never trashed Gman on this (or any site).

Old 12-23-2009, 03:07 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Malaki86
I don't have a CAD sticker on my truck because I'm afraid the extra weight would destroy the crap truck I'm in right now.

BUT!!! I do sport these on a daily basis:

I wear them on a daily basis - I just wish I would've ordered more than 1 pair...
Now that's funny!!! Sick...but still funny :lol2::lol2:

Old 12-24-2009, 01:45 AM
Board Regular

Originally Posted by BigDiesel
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok big strapper.....
How do you know the size of my strap?

-Jack Kerouac, "Mexico City Blues"
Old 12-24-2009, 01:45 AM
Board Regular

Originally Posted by BanditsCousin
For the record, I've never trashed Gman on this (or any site).
It's never too late to start

Old 12-24-2009, 04:36 AM
Senior Board Member

I'll wait till Gman spends his free time making stupid cartoons and getting called out by me for his posts on various topics like Floored, the United/Mayflower tariff downfall of the hhg industry, etc

Old 12-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Board Regular

I'll wait till Gman spends his free time making stupid cartoons and getting called out by me for his posts on various topics like Floored, the United/Mayflower tariff downfall of the hhg industry, etc
I'm gonna wait til he tries to tell me that sliding the 5th wheel affects the weight on the trailer tandems

Old 12-29-2009, 03:46 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Well, I don't do cartoons and have never said anything negative about Floored and don't know enough about the moving business to discuss it intelligently. So, I suppose that I am safe with you. :lol:

I don't understand why anyone would have a website totally devoted to trashing CAD, other posters or myself. People who feel the need to trash others suffer from very low self esteem. They try to cover up their own short comings by attacking others. Those who do that are to be pitied. They need to blame others for their own failings. If they took responsibility for their own lives they would not need to find fault in others. A website will never be successful when all they do is spew hate. Most people of character don't want to be associated with that type of environment.

I prefer to uplift people rather than put them down. If I have a problem with someone or something that they might have said, I prefer to discuss it with them directly rather than attempting to do it on a public forum. Nor do I go behind someone's back and pm others on a forum in an effort to lure them to another website or put someone else down. Some have used half truths and innuendo's in an effort to embarrass me or this website. It really shows how little these people are. I always try to deal fairly with people. I expect that from others. Unfortunately, that is not true of everyone.

Old 12-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by GMAN
I don't understand why anyone would have a website totally devoted to trashing CAD, other posters or myself. People who feel the need to trash others suffer from very low self esteem. They try to cover up their own short comings by attacking others. Those who do that are to be pitied. They need to blame others for their own failings. If they took responsibility for their own lives they would not need to find fault in others. A website will never be successful when all they do is spew hate. Most people of character don't want to be associated with that type of environment.

I prefer to uplift people rather than put them down. If I have a problem with someone or something that they might have said, I prefer to discuss it with them directly rather than attempting to do it on a public forum. Nor do I go behind someone's back and pm others on a forum in an effort to lure them to another website or put someone else down. Some have used half truths and innuendo's in an effort to embarrass me or this website. It really shows how little these people are. I always try to deal fairly with people. I expect that from others. Unfortunately, that is not true of everyone.
Well said......X2