User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2006, 07:41 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default student survey

I'm a student at California State University of Northridge, and I'd like to gather some information on the rules and enforcement of drug and alcohol polices through the perspective of its employees. I'm not interested in what company spokesmen say, I want to know about the people the rules effects.

I do NOT want to know which company you work for, so you can be honest without giving your company a bad name. For the same reason there is no need to include your name. It does not matter if this is the current company you work for, or a previous one. So if you can let me know what are the drug and alcohol polices, are there random tests, if so how often, are drugs and alcohol mentioned in the training, and does your company take any extra steps, such as installing Breathalyzers in your vehicle needed to start the engine. If you have any stories to illustrate a point, I would be happy to hear them. This is an anonymous survey so please be honest and don't sugar coat anything. If you feel more comfortable sending you replies to my e-mail it is [email protected]. Thank you to all who took a minute to help a student out.

-Daniel Rivas
[email protected]