View Poll Results: Will Israel do a pre-empted strike on Iran?
Yes 24 52.17%
No 22 47.83%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleman2
here is how I look at if your naboure is a phyco "HAMAS, IRAN" and you know he has say killed a person or two and then starts to say I want to wipe your family off the face of the earth and the police" the UN" won't do anything and every day your phyco nabour is cleaning his weapon's and buying more and pointing them at your family saying bang bang every time he can. even in front of the police "UN" And then states that he is going to do a live fire exercise in his back yard to get ready to kill your family? and the police still won't do anything. one should not ask WWJD? But what would John wayne do? I say take the SOB's out fast Bush should just say Israel go ahead the cuffs are off.
I like that WWJD! But I do believe Jesus would probably do the same, matter of fact I believe the good book says he will one day!
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 01-27-2006, 03:15 PM
Senior Board Member

...$%$hole Bush DOES NOT control Israel...they just have a better understanding of the consequences and do not just go in like gangbusters and create more havoc in the region...Israel will do what is best for Israel regardless of what of our government thinks....our government should be thankful that the Israelis have not opened up on these fools as it is...trust me Israel is not going to take too much crap from their Middle East "neighbors".....
Old 01-27-2006, 04:58 PM
Board Regular

I think I will post my feelings again.

I know that the President of the U.S. does not effect me very much, but I don't like him. Like I said, I keep up with the news and stuff, and it just seems that he is in it for HIM and no one else. Maybe its just everyone in my family who keeps saying bad things about him have rubbed of on me. I am not sure which it is, but thats the just the way I feel. He is not doing a very good job at running the nation, or thats through my eyes. This was not posted to start a fight, argument, offense, or any hard feelings.

Those crazy Iraquis will do ANYTHING to go sit with their god, whoever it is. ALLAY or something. If they believe they will get to go up there and be with him, they will kill themselves allong with a whole bunch of people. I can only hope I can live the rest of my life in peace not having to worry about anything, but I don't see that in the near future............
Old 01-27-2006, 07:33 PM
Senior Board Member

I don't think the US will give them a need to. I know if Iran get a nuke one thing they'll try and do is blow Israel of the map. There is the possibility but I don't think we will let it escalate that far. Shalom
Old 01-27-2006, 08:10 PM
Board Regular

The U.S. has stopped Israel.
We have not given them the codes for their planes to be recognized as friendly. Without these, the U.S. controlled gulf region air space is a no fly zone.
Without the U.S. Israel doesn't have the air force it has. Our financial and military backing has allowed Israel to defend it's self. Israel will not make an aggressive move without letting us know.

kimahri1114
You need to step back and ask yourself some questions.
How is the president in it for him? You don't take a job that pays $250,000 a year when you are worth millions to do it for your self interests. Weather you agree with a president or not is a different point.

As for not doing that good of a job running the country. I watched the smoke come off the south end of Manhattan for days after 9-11. I knew some of the firemen who went digging for the following weeks, and had friends who lost loved ones.
There have been two attacks on American soil.
The first ones to attack us, we dropped two atomic bombs on.
We have done what is necessary to keep our country safe and sadly it doesn't make everybody happy.
That's just a fact that some times the unpopular choice it the right choice. My president hasn't concerned himself with popularity just what is best for this country for the long term. He hasn't settled for the quick fix.

Your final statement says you hope you can live your life in peace.
That is what our troops are fighting for.
So you can live you life in peace without being in constant fear, and while they are at it they are liberating two countries where the majority of people in them had only known living in fear of their own government.

Stop thinking what people tell you to think and step back and make your own assessment.
Old 01-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Senior Board Member

..."Israel will do what is best for Israel".......codes or no codes.....
Old 01-28-2006, 02:44 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTC
The U.S. has stopped Israel.
We have not given them the codes for their planes to be recognized as friendly. Without these, the U.S. controlled gulf region air space is a no fly zone.
Without the U.S. Israel doesn't have the air force it has. Our financial and military backing has allowed Israel to defend it's self. Israel will not make an aggressive move without letting us know.

kimahri1114
You need to step back and ask yourself some questions.
How is the president in it for him? You don't take a job that pays $250,000 a year when you are worth millions to do it for your self interests. Weather you agree with a president or not is a different point.

As for not doing that good of a job running the country. I watched the smoke come off the south end of Manhattan for days after 9-11. I knew some of the firemen who went digging for the following weeks, and had friends who lost loved ones.
There have been two attacks on American soil.
The first ones to attack us, we dropped two atomic bombs on.
We have done what is necessary to keep our country safe and sadly it doesn't make everybody happy.
That's just a fact that some times the unpopular choice it the right choice. My president hasn't concerned himself with popularity just what is best for this country for the long term. He hasn't settled for the quick fix.

Your final statement says you hope you can live your life in peace.
That is what our troops are fighting for.
So you can live you life in peace without being in constant fear, and while they are at it they are liberating two countries where the majority of people in them had only known living in fear of their own government.

Stop thinking what people tell you to think and step back and make your own assessment.
I am glad you can argue with a 15 yr old.

I was just merely posting how I felt. So calm down and don't bust a blood vessel.
Old 01-28-2006, 03:19 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I bet Israel DOES have IFF codes
anyway-back to the Point-US will tell Israel hands off and let us do the Job which is the way it should be knowing the Politics of the Middle East.
Old 01-28-2006, 02:33 PM
Senior Board Member

Again, as it was said earlier, Israel will do what they have to. They already made a strike in the Gaza strip, only because they had to. with all that goes on over there, they've been surprisingly patient, considering they are probably the only nation equipped with nukes over there.
Old 01-28-2006, 03:10 PM
Senior Board Member

Only time will tell, I'm just waiting to wake up or right before I go to bed, and see on the news that WW3 has started. But who knows "maybe someone or something will come and Promis peace to Israel" Hmmm, wonder who that could be?"sarcasm".

I think all of y'all have good points. Kimahri, LTC was not arguing with you, read that carefuly, He was stating some facts, then telling you to make your own opinion on those facts, instead of making and opinion on just feelings.. No argument just giving you something to go buy.
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart