Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   Yoop, Monday Night Football ain't what it used to be! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/21071-yoop-monday-night-football-aint-what-used.html)

Jackrabbit379 10-10-2007 04:48 PM

Yay! It's unlocked! :D
I always hate it when I see threads locked up, but even more, when I see something that I can reply to, and I cant. :? :lol:
In all seriousness, thanks CAD.

I havent got to see any Monday Night Football games this year, since I drive at night, so there is one thing that has thrown me off. Is John Madden, and Al Michaels not doing Monday Night Football? I thought they moved them, and Monday Night Football to NBC this year.

There is one thing that has made me mad about what sports analysts are saying about Romo. Nothing bad, but all good, in fact. They compare him with Manning, Brady, Favre and others. I dont mind Manning, and Favre. Both are great quarterbacks. I would say something about Brady, but I dont want to go sit in the corner. :P

Why are they comparing Romo with those guys. :? I'm sorry, but that's driving me nuts. Have they forgotten about Troy, Roger the Dodger, and Dandy Don? Ok, maybe Dandy Don was before my time. :P

Ask me, I'd say Romo has the accuracy, and the arm of Aikman, and he has the quickness, and elusiveness of Staubach.
My dad said that he has the toughness of Meredith. :P

Twilight Flyer 10-10-2007 04:48 PM

Can I call George Stienbreiner a retard? 8)

As far as this whole thing goes, everything has been remedied. PTD is unbanned and everyone can go back to making fun of everyone else's teams. Let me start.

Packers Suck!

Bears Suck!

Hawkeyes (Iowa) Suck!

Patriots should be disbanned!

Cowboys are the only team there is!

Yankees are the spawn of satan!

Hockey is stupid!

Soccer should be outlawed!

NBA is organized crime!

There, you may now carry on. :D

Twilight Flyer 10-10-2007 04:51 PM

Jackrabbit: Michaels and Madden do Sunday Night Football now....horsetrailer and all.

Romo is being compared to guys like Favre for his potential, not for what he is yet. You can't replace legends like that...but you can draw comparisons to their earlier incarnations and hopefully, eventually, be spoken of as an equal to them. Romo will get there someday.

Jackrabbit379 10-10-2007 05:09 PM

Woo! I'm about to choke, after reading the post on making fun other teams. :lol: Good stuff.
Twilight Flyer, you did forget one team. The Stinkin Redskins. No wait, I'm not gonna capitalize that. The Stinkin redskins.
Make that two teams. The dirty rotten Philadelphia Eagles. I never liked their style of playing in the 80's, but I have no respect for them at all after they way they treated Michael Irvin. They applauded when Irvin got hurt, and booed when they took him off the field.

I agree with ya about the New Stinkin Patriots. The NFL should forfeit the rest of their games.

Wade Wilson used some pills to help his blood pressure, or something, and he gets suspended. :evil: :?

So Madden, and Michaels are on Sunday Night.. Ok.

No worries mate, Romo will be there. If not already. :P

Rev.Vassago 10-10-2007 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
As far as this whole thing goes, everything has been remedied. PTD is unbanned and everyone can go back to making fun of everyone else's teams.

Does this mean we can call yoopr a moron again? :P

DD60 10-10-2007 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:

As far as this whole thing goes, everything has been remedied. PTD is unbanned and everyone can go back to making fun of everyone else's teams.

Does this mean we can call yoopr a moron again? :P

You know,if YOU for once got banned this place would at least have some breath of FRESH air. :lol: :lol: I heard Pert plus shampoo just had a sale. I would jump on it asap. :lol: Ok,now to get on topic,Dallas cowboys SUCK :lol:

Rev.Vassago 10-10-2007 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DD60
You know,if YOU for once got banned this place would at least have some breath of FRESH air. :lol: :lol: I heard Pert plus shampoo just had a sale. I would jump on it asap. :lol:

You know, if you wanna rib me, or even attack me, you might want to try a topic that isn't over a year old, beaten to death, and from a pathetic and unreliable source. :roll:

Twilight Flyer 10-10-2007 06:14 PM

Quote:

Ok,now to get on topic,Dallas cowboys SUCK
That'll get you banned right there. 8)

DD60 10-10-2007 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:

Originally Posted by DD60
You know,if YOU for once got banned this place would at least have some breath of FRESH air. :lol: :lol: I heard Pert plus shampoo just had a sale. I would jump on it asap. :lol:

You know, if you wanna rib me, or even attack me, you might want to try a topic that isn't over a year old, beaten to death, and from a pathetic and unreliable source. :roll:

Im not attacking you,just giving some clean advice. :lol: Jeff is not an unreliable source and even if he was it wouldn't matter. I had the unfortunate experience of smelling your stinkiness when I was in Arlington. :lol: If you don;t like Pert plus,I think Head and Shoulders had a sale as well. :lol:

DD60 10-10-2007 06:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Ok,now to get on topic,Dallas cowboys SUCK
That'll get you banned right there. 8)

:lol: :lol: