Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   Yoop, Monday Night Football ain't what it used to be! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/21071-yoop-monday-night-football-aint-what-used.html)

Rockjockey 10-10-2007 12:44 AM

Quote:

Whats FIB?
F####ing Illinois B@st@rd.

Pretty sad that yoopr can attack PTD with this, yet when PTD responds, he is banned from the board. I guess the rules are different for the moderators.

Rev.Vassago 10-10-2007 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockjockey
Quote:

Whats FIB?
F####ing Illinois B@st@rd.

Pretty sad that yoopr can attack PTD with this, yet when PTD responds, he is banned from the board. I guess the rules are different for the moderators.

No different than all the attacks that yoopr has made on others. Talk about abusing your position. :roll:

DD60 10-10-2007 02:31 AM

For once I agree with Tony no matter how hazardous it may be to my health. :lol: The FIB comment was out of line. Whatever happened to "practice what you preach"? :roll:

yoopr 10-10-2007 02:34 AM

Wrong-Freakin Illinois Bears
get it right
Never heard of your abbreviation before

Rev.Vassago 10-10-2007 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
get it right

URBAN DICTIONARY SAYS YOU ARE WRONG

Quote:

How convenient. :roll:

yoopr 10-10-2007 02:48 AM

"Urban Dictionary"??
what a joke
We all know you think you're smart but........
What does your little "Dictionary" say about Suamico?

Rev.Vassago 10-10-2007 03:00 AM

Quote:

"Urban Dictionary"??
what a joke

Really?

Urban Dictionary is an online dictionary whose definitions are written by users. With an Alexa ranking as one of the 2000 highest web traffic sites, Urban Dictionary is touted as the "Internet's unofficial slang authority" for definitions.

Furthermore, FIB contained 16 definitions. All of them were some form of F&%cking Illinois Bastard

Quote:

We all know you think you're smart but........
So you've attacked one member today, now you're moving on to another?

Quote:

What does your little "Dictionary" say about Suamico?
Nothing. What's your point? What does Suamico have to do with calling a member here a bastard?

Rooster Cruiser 10-10-2007 03:21 AM

Quote:

get it right

Never, ever, EVER, in the history of football, have they been called the "Illinois Bears"....

Its the "Chicago Bears"..... And any true football fan knows that.

Whats the excuse now? :roll:

Rev.Vassago 10-10-2007 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooster Cruiser
Quote:

get it right

Never, ever, EVER, in the history of football, have they been called the "Illinois Bears"....

Not only that, but it makes no sense. Freakin Illinois Bears? :? That would mean that yoopr was implying that Part Time Dweller was a Bear? I wasn't aware he was even IN the NFL.

That would be like me calling yoopr a Michigan Lion. It makes no sense whatsoever.

I wonder what the next excuse will be.....

Rooster Cruiser 10-10-2007 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Not only that, but it makes no sense. Freakin Illinois Bears? :? That would mean that yoopr was implying that Part Time Dweller was a Bear? I wasn't aware he was even IN the NFL.

That would be like me calling yoopr a Michigan Lion. It makes no sense whatsoever.

I wonder what the next excuse will be.....

Maybe he thinks that PTD is an Illinois State Trooper, and thats what he meant???

Nah, that would be too convenient.... :lol: :lol: :lol: