Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   Yoop, Monday Night Football ain't what it used to be! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/21071-yoop-monday-night-football-aint-what-used.html)

yoopr 10-10-2007 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooster Cruiser
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Not only that, but it makes no sense. Freakin Illinois Bears? :? That would mean that yoopr was implying that Part Time Dweller was a Bear? I wasn't aware he was even IN the NFL.

That would be like me calling yoopr a Michigan Lion. It makes no sense whatsoever.

I wonder what the next excuse will be.....

Maybe he thinks that PTD is an Illinois State Trooper, and thats what he meant???

Nah, that would be too convenient.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boohoo
What was your previous Log on Name?
Forgot to add FAN to Freakin Illinois Bear FAN
Get it???
Keep on Whining

Rooster Cruiser 10-10-2007 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
Boohoo
What was your previous Log on Name?
Forgot to add FAN to Freakin Illinois Bear FAN
Get it???
Keep on Whining

Never had a previous log in name, and will never have another. Any trucking board I go to, this is my screen name.

You didnt forget to "add" anything, you just got caught with your junk out in the wind...

Not whining, just merely speaking out.

yoopr 10-10-2007 04:59 AM

How nice
New guy speaking out
Keep on Slumming

Rooster Cruiser 10-10-2007 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
How nice
New guy speaking out
Keep on Slumming

Are you the owner of the board? Do you pay the bills? Didnt think so...

Thank you, I have every intention of speaking out. :wink:

RostyC 10-10-2007 11:05 AM

Holy cow :shock: Let's move along folks nothing to see here :lol:

One positive to come from the negative..........the urban dictionary link. That's hilarious, or d shiznit :wink:

Twilight Flyer 10-10-2007 12:37 PM

OK, this is out of hand. :?

Everybody needs to tone it down and not add fuel to the fire, while I sort this out. Thanks.

CAD 10-10-2007 04:06 PM

I am unlocking this thread. Guys and Gals, Yoop and PTD exchanged a few comments at each other in jest, and it wasn't till board members tried to stick stir crap over something that everyone else just overlooked that tempers started to flare.

Have none of you called a friend or someone you cut up with a name or a comment that might not be the nicest thing to say but it is totally in fun?

We did it all the time in the army. One of our favorites was something I don't think I can post here.

Rev, Rockjockey and Rooster, just let it go. Hell it didn't even concern the three of you.

DD60 10-10-2007 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAD
I am unlocking this thread. Guys and Gals, Yoop and PTD exchanged a few comments at each other in jest, and it wasn't till board members tried to stick stir crap over something that everyone else just overlooked that tempers started to flare.

Have none of you called a friend or someone you cut up with a name or a comment that might not be the nicest thing to say but it is totally in fun?

We did it all the time in the army. One of our favorites was something I don't think I can post here.

Rev, Rockjockey and Rooster, just let it go. Hell it didn't even concern the three of you.

If this is the case and that it was totally in fun,than why was PTD banned?Or was he? :lol:

Rev.Vassago 10-10-2007 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAD

I didn't even know about the thread until PTD pm'ed me on another site asking me to contact Twilight Flyer because he had been banned.

First questioning of the "FIB" comment was at 1:54pm by Snowman7. Next response was 5 hours later by Rockjockey, and PTD was already banned by that time. Then the floodgates opened, and IMO, rightfully so.

RostyC 10-10-2007 04:36 PM

Not to mention it's football, name calling is a given, and expected. :D No name calling in baseball though they cry. :cry: Hockey fans are allowed to exchange blows (ie punches) :lol: