Old 11-20-2009, 04:04 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3fan View Post
wow, just wow. I guess maybe someone should learn something about sarcastic humor. or maybe hits a little too close to home? I wonder if those LSU worshipers would be brave enough to say any of that garbage in the Tigers locker room?

Oh way to be observant also, if you think U of M shots mean anything to me.....LOL.

Take a chill pill, unlike others I never judge the sum by the numbers of few.

Since when are personal insults considered sarcastic humor genius? I mean all I did was mention that I was a LSU fan and you launched an unprovoked personal attack upon the entire LSU nation and me?

So stick your so-called sarcastic humor and your cheesy absurd political correct racism up where the sun doesn’t shine you loser, and I already pointed out that black’s version of racism and anti-Americanism is far more vile and demeaning because it is completely illegitimate, extremely racist, filled with false claims of victimhood, lies, innuendo, blatant anti-Americanism, and hate screed.

Not to mention that except for that one drunk racist ignoramus in the beginning of the video why don’t you point out exactly what those other LSU fans were complaining about that wasn’t true? They weren’t talking about all blacks in general, only the ones that lived in that one particular very notorious neighborhood. Only ignorant and obsessed political correct delusional leftists consider what is legitimate criticism to be racist.

Now, if you want a real example of racism and blatant hate America anti-Americanism, go listen to the hate screed spewed by Obama’s own Reverend Jeremiah Wright, where Obama attended church on Sundays for over 20 years without ever once objecting to his good Reverend’s hate screed, which was true racism and absurd anti-American hate screed at its finest.

Not to mention you genius, what did the subject of the video have to do with LSU? Nothing! Not a damn thing! Damn it is easy to see that you are very impressionable and exceedingly easy to persuade, sway, and influence. Thus I could give a damn what an unhinged loser like you thinks!
Old 11-20-2009, 05:24 PM
Senior Board Member

OMG man. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
This laugh will get me through the weekend. :rofl:
Old 11-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glad Hand View Post
Thus I could give a damn what an unhinged loser like you thinks!
Quite obvious from your last 2 post.....

Old 11-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Senior Board Member

I Love College More Than Pro but i think the system sucks!! It should be a 8 team playoff, Who wouldn't love to see a 4-5 matchup between TCU & Cincy?? I agree whoever said Cincy was overatted i think Pitt will knock them off in the upcoming weeks..

I'm rooting for Texas as i'm a big fan of Colt and Jordan Shipley.. They don't have much of a running game but that with the combo of those two they are deadly.
Remember the last time Texas had a great quarterback and had to play this beast of a team know as USC who was a Defending Champion??
If i'm Florida i'm Shaking, Tebow hasn't seen a Defense as nearly half as good as this Texas One and Bama hardly has any offense!!

Also on Rich Rod, i'm rooting for the Guy, i think he needs about another year and i bet you the Wolves will be contending for a Big Ten title next year.. His system is so complex, give Robinson and that other fella one more year to learn his offense and let him find a speedy back like Slanton and Devine that he had in West Virginia, Rich Rod will be ok!!
Old 11-20-2009, 07:36 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

OK, let's tone down the fighting a bit. Shouldn't be anything nasty going on in this thread except for good ol' fashioned smack talk.

Old 11-20-2009, 07:57 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer View Post
OK, let's tone down the fighting a bit. Shouldn't be anything nasty going on in this thread except for good ol' fashioned smack talk.
Uhh, that's exactly what it was until someone got their panties all in a bunch.

Old 11-21-2009, 12:02 AM
Board Icon

Geez Glad Hand................need to ask for decaf next time. Grow up bud or stay off the internet, it was a joke. Would you have been upset if he brought up the Ole Miss BS that is going on right now instead?

Boise has a great offense but their D is very suspect. I'm certain they could run with Florida or Texas, it'd be a friggin Arena League final score though. Having watched TCU several times, they look like the most complete package of any team within the Top 5. Them and Texas look like it would be a heck of a game, might be why Texas backed out of playing them next year. TCU killed UVA until they pulled the starters, then UVA started making plays and that was in the pouring rain in Charlottesville. The Texas D has had moments where they looked suspect for a bit along with their O while TCU has been nearly perfect on both sides.

I so would love to see a playoff and force the big boys to have to deal with these smaller schools.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:38 AM
Board Icon

TCU vs Texas would be a good game, and I wouldn't be suprised if TCU would beat Texas. Who knows, that game might come up in a bowl game.

Texas is tough, I'll give them that, but I don't think they are any tougher this year than they were last year. The problem with Texas is that they play cupcakes. They have played only 2 ranked teams this year (OU and OK State).

http://watsonsysco.com/
Old 11-21-2009, 03:24 AM
Senior Board Member