User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default LeGarrette Blount.

It looks like LeGarrette Blount might get to play. LeGarrette Blount is a running back for Oregon. He has been suspended for the rest of the season, but he might be reinstated. Boise State beat Oregon 19-8, in their first game this year. After the game, Boise State defensive end Byron Hout taunted Blount and hit him, or something like that. Blount punched Hout in the jaw. It looked like Hout was TKO. Personally, I think he should stay suspended. I cannot believe that Oregon's head coach is going to back down from suspending Blount. I know that he's a key player, but you have to be a disciplinarian. I don't see how you can run a good football program, if you are just gonna back down from your standards.

LeGarrette Blount may be reinstated by Oregon Ducks this season - ESPN

http://watsonsysco.com/
Old 10-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Board Icon

Totally agree, he brought the taunting on himself as it was and then showed sour grapes by decking someone over it. He doesn't deserve another chance after this incident only because he had already been in trouble previously. He had already gotten his 2nd chance and this is what he did with that chance, ran his mouth but couldn't back it up, then TKO'd an opposing player when they reminded him of his trash talk. It doesn't look like Oregon really needs him right now, not after the way they hammered Cal. That was a USC style whuppin from a few years ago right there.