User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Water Board Administrator
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Buffalo! Man that was a shocker! Hard working middle class rust belt city with 3 feet of lake effect snow! TO might be in too much culture shock to run his mouth there! He might stay out of trouble there. He is 35 yo and on the down side of his career. But Jerry Jones is saying TO is a good guy and he wasn't a problem. He said that they wanted to go in a different direction and groom Roy Williams for the no 1 spot. I don't believe it. More likely it was Romo saying he can't stand TO and told Jerry he can't work with him. They'll be fine without him. They still have Romo, Williams, Crayton, Whitten, Barber...not to mention Felix Jones and Miles Austin did pretty well last year too. They don't need him and for once JJ did something I agree with. Still dont like him though. I'm a Cowboys fan from the 70's with Staubach and Landry.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Board Icon

Heard someone saying that this could ruin his guarenteed spot in the HOF. Guarenteed? Let's see his resume here:

SB Titles: 0
SB MVP's: 0
League MVP's: 0
Records: 1(most receptions in a single game with 20)

The HOF is not a revolving door policy where any good player gets in, you have to be a great player to get in. TO is not the player anymore. He hurts his team more than he has helped it since 2001 with his attitude and actions on the field or off. You also have to be of good character to get in, he fails that one miserably.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Senior Board Member

I also heard this is a sign of very few offers for TO. He and his agent had to jump on the first deal offered.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Senior Board Member

i had a run in with him in real life while i was working the overnight shift at a wally world in scottsdale, az. he's the same way off the field as he is on. he's one of few people that i wouldn't help if he was on fire.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Board Icon

Someone whom I never liked, Ray Lewis, I like him a ton nowadays after seeing him at another job I was doing. He was there with his family and was doing his best to stay low key.