User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2009, 09:25 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Is Baseball Offically Done?

A-Rod came clean that he juiced for 3 years while in Texas and those 3 years just happened to be MVP years for him. Now it's come out that Miguel Tejeda has plead guilty to lying to Congress about steroids. He originally stated that he never took them, now he is saying he did. Canseco is coming out looking like a hero now................still need to take his advice and go after the Big 3 in MLB, Bud Selig, Don Fehr and 1 other guy. They more than knew this was all happening since at least the 90's and turned a blind eye. I'm glad I stopped following pro ball once the Barry Bonds stuff started up, this is ridiculous now.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:39 PM
Senior Board Member

baseball's integrity was shot during the strike in the 90's. it's even more shot with the recent developments that, to my knowledge, nobody is surprised about.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Senior Board Member

What makes me laugh is that nearly every pro athlete involved in a sport that benefits from strengh training either is using or has used performance enhancing substances ranging from steroids ,GH,Insulin,IGF-1 Clenbutuerol to Stimulants like speed ...But joe public seems to think that it's only a few top athletes using these substances...lol
Old 02-12-2009, 03:21 AM
Senior Board Member

That is why I laugh so much when peole scream that the WWE is fake. Yet their Drug testign poilcy is so much tougher and has been for years. Why do you think certain people are no longer with them like Kurt Angle and Rob Van Dam and others you have 3 strikes after that you are GONE FOREVER.

Yet A-Rod and others will have NOTHING done to them because the Owners and others are afaird of how much it will cost them in MONEY. That is all that it is to the OWNERS HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST THEM to get rid of all the players that juiced it back then how bad would attendace be for a couple years could they risk it tell you one thing they either do that or there will be no MLB in a couple years because even the diehards are sick and tired of hearing about another socalled clean player getting caught juicing.