User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2008, 01:42 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Scoe when you are told what defense that is coming at you and blitz package also that is why I am saying Brady is not a good QB. He has played for a team that was caught red handed cheating by the NFL stealing the defense signals. Hell even Rex Grossman could be 17-0 right now on the Cheating Pats and we have seen how he plays over the last 2 years. Gross out rex is the only guy to ever have a QB rating below ZERO in a win thanks to the Defense and Hester last year.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:47 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle2006
Scoe when you are told what defense that is coming at you and blitz package also that is why I am saying Brady is not a good QB. He has played for a team that was caught red handed cheating by the NFL stealing the defense signals. Hell even Rex Grossman could be 17-0 right now on the Cheating Pats and we have seen how he plays over the last 2 years. Gross out rex is the only guy to ever have a QB rating below ZERO in a win thanks to the Defense and Hester last year.
Do you think that every team doesn't do some form of this?

Including the stupid holier than thou Jets,who were caught doing the exact same thing,bunch of hypocrites.

Brady wins the Super Bowl this year and defintely goes into the top 3 of all time in my opinion.

Old 01-18-2008, 07:02 PM

Top 3 QB's of all time on my list. 1. Farve holds just about every record there is. 2 Montana 3 Doug Flutie ask any one that he played against in the CFL how good he is size does not matter plus how much has he given to help research Autism regardless of how little he makes. As to the Jets cheating why not when the NFL had a chance to really set an example with the Pats and DID NOTHING considering at all but one draft pick whoopie. They should have lost all draft picks for 2 seasons no playoffs regardless of record and no revenue sharing for 5 seasons that would have stopped it cold.
Old 01-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr
C'mon up Jackrabbit-It's gonna be pretty chilly for the game but It's not going to be as bad as the Original Ice Bowl.
:P I figured you'd get a kick out of that.
Yeah, when I wrote that the other day, I was talking to my dad before I wrote it.
We talked about the game, and he mentioned the Ice Bowl. Of course, that was before my time, but he remembers it well. He said that he figures it might be cold up there this weekend, but it wont be nothing compared to the Ice Bowl.

http://watsonsysco.com/
Old 01-19-2008, 03:22 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr
C'mon up Jackrabbit-It's gonna be pretty chilly for the game but It's not going to be as bad as the Original Ice Bowl.
:P I figured you'd get a kick out of that.
Yeah, when I wrote that the other day, I was talking to my dad before I wrote it.
We talked about the game, and he mentioned the Ice Bowl. Of course, that was before my time, but he remembers it well. He said that he figures it might be cold up there this weekend, but it wont be nothing compared to the Ice Bowl.
Here's a story about Bob Lilly that maybe you and your Dad might like. I was in nice warm weather in Vietnam during the Ice Bowl
Gonna be way below zero for our High Temps for Sunday's game but in GB it's supposed to be a bit above zero-I think we'll be ok as long as it's not windy

Forty years after that bitterly cold day in Green Bay, Wis., former Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Bob Lilly still gets asked about the storied "Ice Bowl" wherever he goes.
"Everybody I meet who wants to talk about it says he was there that day," Lilly said Thursday, chuckling. "It's amazing how people continue to relive it, and how you see replays of the game so often."

advertisement

To this day, Lilly's fingers and hands ache when the weather turns cold. And like his former teammates, the memories of the Cowboys' heart-wrenching 21-17 loss to the Green Bay Packers in the 1967 NFL Championship still haunt him.

Lilly, now 68 and living in Georgetown, got frostbite in the little finger and ring finger of his left hand.

For good reason, the Packers' victory over the Cowboys on Dec. 31, 1967, is remembered as much for the frigid weather in which it was played as its dramatic ending.

The temperature at kickoff was 13 degrees below zero, and the wind-chill factor by the end of the game made it feel like minus-48.
Old 01-19-2008, 03:55 AM
Board Icon

How funny. My dad has mentioned that to me many of times. He has told me that guys still ache, and hurt to this day..

Old 01-19-2008, 04:14 AM
Board Icon

I frostbit my right pinky finger years ago snowmobiling when I shouldn't have been and it was -30f outside and to this day whenever it gets cool outside it's pretty much numb. Once you have it you have it forever
Old 01-19-2008, 01:48 PM
Board Icon

Yeah, you do.

Old 01-20-2008, 02:20 AM
Board Icon

We need to build a big friggin wall across the whole border of Canada to keep this frigid air out. :evil:

Old 01-20-2008, 02:26 AM
Board Icon

Got that right
Got down to -25f here last nite and the cold stuff has yet to come.
At the game tomorrow when someone gets hit it's gonna really smart.
Beats playing at sissy domes though