No 9 100.00%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2007, 02:19 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

That tangle between Stewart and Busch while racin' was nothing.
Tony Stewart is becoming one of the biggest whiners in NASCAR
Busch, my opinion, should have been suspended for a few races for what he did in the Pits

I still see young shrub getting into a bigger situation down the line with his attitude.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:28 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Yeah, Yoopr, I was listening to Tony's show on Sirius the other night. He was complaining about how other drivers, drive. He said something about how some of the guys are just out there for themselves. Well, uh..isnt that how it is?

He also was complaining about other races where he was "knocked out" of the race. Well, if I had the chance, I would tell him to stop crying about it, and go beat the living fire out of who ever it was that spun him out. :P

http://watsonsysco.com/
Old 06-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Board Icon

Tony is at the point in his career that Jeff Gordon was just at. He thinks that because he has 2 Cups, people should just roll over for him and let him go by. This ain't your daddy's or granddaddy's NASCAR anymore where the Champions are respected. Gordon no longer pulls over and let's someone go by easy like he used to only to be raced like heck when he got his car better and tried to re-pass a car he let by. Mark Martin is the last of the drivers from the old era that would roll over and let ya go because your faster than them and get ya back later on and still does it today. They drove like gentlemen out there. Earnhardt was one of the first to change that and it has finally gotten to where you have 43 Earnhardt's out there, all charging like he!! to the front and not afraid to move someone if they have to.

Agreed on Stewart there Jack. If it angers you, go punch them in the face, it will make the fans love you more if your punching a Busch. So you get suspended a race, you'll make it up in all the extra retail your gonna sell with all the new fans you will gain for decking him. Look at what it did for Spencer, he became a huge fan favorite right before he retired from Cup racing for popping Kurt Busch in the nose.

On a side note, why is Michigan always seem to be the track where the punches are thrown?? It's a boring 2 mile cookie-cutter style track. Mikey Waltrip got fined for punching Lake Speed after a race, Earnhardt got a stern talking to(don't know that he was fined for it) for punching Mikey after a race there and Spencer punched Busch. Carl Edwards came real close to punching Earnhardt Jr there after a Busch race last year.
Old 06-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Board Icon

I like the way you said that, Mr. Ford. :P Yeah, I liked Dale Earnhardt. He was the type that did what it took to win. Sometimes, he was dirty, but I used to like watching him.
Mark Martin is the last one. Well, other than Kyle Petty, but bless his heart, he tries. I like Mark Martin as well.

That's what I cant stand about Stewert. He just complains. Go beat the living crap out of the guy, dont whine about it on camera. Go see a barber, while youre at it. :P

http://watsonsysco.com/
Old 06-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Board Icon

lol
Old 06-13-2007, 01:55 AM
Board Icon

and brother Shrub has been shown the Door at Hendrick. Adios Punk
Old 06-15-2007, 02:17 AM
Board Regular

Would you rather have a bunch of pussies like Kenseth that show no emotion ? Stewart is a great driver and good for the sport like it or not . And BTW , he's gotten wrecked 4 times this year not of his own doing so he has a reason to whine .
Old 06-15-2007, 04:11 AM
Rookie

So wouldn't that also apply to Bush, Smooth? I saw 20 replays of the inncedent, I didn't see Stewart's car even wiggle, so if Bush even touched it, the contact was minimal. Still dangerous for the crewman, but not a huge deal compared to what more popular drivers have done on pit road.