User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2007, 10:30 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Prelude To The Dream

Anyone catch this last night?? Sounds like it was a good race, just wish it didn't cost $25 to watch. $10 ain't bad and still rakes in a lot of money for the Victory Junction Gang.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Prelude To The Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95
Anyone catch this last night?? Sounds like it was a good race, just wish it didn't cost $25 to watch. $10 ain't bad and still rakes in a lot of money for the Victory Junction Gang.
$25 bucks isn't bad if you consider what you would pay to go to the event,and I'm sure that after ppv folks get their cut $10 is about all VJG will get out of the 25.

My problem is that I was on the road and ordered it thru Dish Network and they had the program going off at 10pm,well just as the cars are lining up for the A-main 10 o'clock hits and bam,dish cuts to the replay starting back at the begining.

I told my girlfreind to buy the replay in hopes of them running the full event in replay.....nope,called today and asked if the whole event will be replayed at a later time and was told in his finest Indian accent that no it was a one time event,so I made them take off the charges to my account,I will send the $25 to VJGC myself and they can have the whole lot,I was just waiting for Dish to give me $hit I have been looking for a good reason to cancel and go to Direct TV. :x

Old 06-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I like the money going to Victory Junction but I thought $25 for PPV was a bit much so I didn't get it. Heard on Sirius that people really liked it.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:26 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

DirecTV apparently showed the full event. Uncle said it was great. If the PPV folks had any kind of heart they would have participated in the charity by not taking any cut. Had the full $25 been going to VJG, that would have been different.