User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2006, 06:48 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I sure hope so yoop. I would like to see the NFL suspend him for a minimum of 5 games because this spitting seems to be happening a lot these days. Of course if they did suspend him, he would file a grievance thru the players union and get his way. I thought the union was doing a good job but now they have become just like any other union these days, no good pricks that are self centered.

That stupid T-O wing flap he does is ridiculous, someone please end his self-centered career.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:03 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Didn't see the game because I'm not shelling out for the NFL network. But if he did spit, fine him big. However, spitting doesn't get suspensions. Maybe it should, but it never has in the past. Hell, stomping on another players head and giving him 30 stitches only got a 5-game suspension. At that rate, spitting should probably get a $10,000 BONUS. :roll: I hate the behavior committee.

Old 12-18-2006, 09:51 PM
Board Icon

Hey Twi, that's why you get DirecTV, it comes as part of the programming.

NFL Network says that they have no video evidence of it. Neon Dieon saw something though because after the game, he called TO out on it and TO fessed up that he did spit on Hall. Even TO's PR people admitted that it happened and did not offer up an excuse. They let TO's excuse stand as the reason which was a BS excuse anyways.

On that note, he got a $35K fine which is more like, <smack> "TO, you know that's wrong, don't do it again please."
Old 12-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

T.O confessed to it so he did it but what burned my butt was what he said in the Interview later on. I did it-I'm sorry-Lets move on. Well that's fine for him to move on because he instigated this BS.

I have Dish Network and have NFL BUT I lost Local stations which I subscribed to like WFLD which shows the majority of my Packer Games and THAT burns my butt too :P