User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2006, 12:27 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Leinart

I hate the Bears but Look out Hollywood. Here they Come.
Any bets on how long he'll last?
I say Out in the 3rd quarter
Old 10-17-2006, 12:40 AM
Board Regular
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

That defense is on pace to allow the fewest points ever over a season.Yeah, Ole Matt's probably going to earn his money tonight... :wink:
Old 10-17-2006, 02:16 AM

Well, ole Matt is having quite a 1st half, 2 TD passes... But the Cards having really squandered a chance to put Chicago away early. 20-0 going into the half.. The Cards can still lose this if they try hard enough. Chicago is helping them as much as possible...
Old 10-17-2006, 02:30 AM
Board Icon

Grossman is playing like I posted quite awhile ago why the Bears won't win the Super Bowl Plus Chicago is being outcoached.
I still don't think AZ has a chance in winning even with this lead.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:10 AM
Board Icon

NICE kick Rackers
Old 10-17-2006, 06:43 AM
Board Icon

Man,what a game. :shock: 8) I cant believe it. I listened to it on my Sirius,and I was like,how is Chicago 5-0?.. Da Bears' :P offence better thank the defence for winning the game. Wow,what a good game. I hate the bears because they beat the Cowboys 44-13 in '85 :cry: :P ,but that was some game....

Im watching SportsCenter,and I just watched the highlights from the Saints/Eagles game. The Saints came marching in. Wow,where did the Saints come from? :shock: Ate up over 8 minutes of the clock in the 4th to win it. Good job Saints. So sad to hear about Philly losing. :P
Old 10-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Senior Board Member

ARIZONA is a JOKE.... why the hell did we build them a new stadium when they are the WORST team in the NFL. Not to mention they have been the worst team for what... maybe the last 10 years. Holy shit I'm embarrassed.

Then to add insult to injury we name the stadium... "University of Phoenix" What the hell happened there. The poor Cardinals move out of Arizona State University and into University of Phoenix stadium.... Sucks to be them. (they should of went with the original name... "Pink Taco" )

Now... I sure hope they fired Dennis Green right after that game. What a joke that guy is. I would not even consider him a coach. I'm not even sure he talks to his players.

By the way... I don't follow football much and I could care less about the Cardinals or any other team.

When does Basketball start again... Oh yeah Phx Suns opening game... Halloween Night. I can hardly wait.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:53 PM
Board Regular

I have a few thoughts on this subject:

With that game should go Green's job. He/they had a chance to reshape attitudes and belief in the franchise. To become a Champion via a David and Goliath scenario.
Instead they are still "on crack" Jack...losers.... The paradigm has not changed in Arizona. It was not a matter of when they would lose it, it was how.

The list is many:

Edge fumble, and rushing for something like 36 for 56 yards--or missed field goals.

But the entire body of work and blame has to fall to Green. You can't receive 6 turnovers and only score 13 points. You can't allow your opponent to score 14 points on two turnovers. You can't allow a QB with a 10 passer rating to beat you. Especially when he contributed to all 6 turnovers. Grossman was 14 for 37 and he had problems completing passes longer than 10 yards. They had no running game to speak of. I think if Leinart had another year in him, he might have pulled a Peyton Manning and blown off his coach and gone for TD's vs field goals in at least one of the redzone drives. Changing the subject a bit to remark on P. Manning. It was not a redzone attempt, actually Indy was on their own 20 (4th and 12ish)and it was late in the 4th qtr (but they still had 3 or 4 mins left). They were down something like 6 points. P. Manning gets a call from Dungy, stares him down in defiance, Dungy puts his hand to his chin--wanting to shake his head. Dungy gives the "you better make this work look". Manning completes a 20 yard pass and goes on to win the game.

I was having/wanting a Deja Vue' feeling willing Leinart to make the same kind of decision, but he does not have that credibility yet.

Then there is punt return by Hester. Why kick to him. An onside kick would have been a smarter play as Grossman was imploding... I just don't get it.

Bottom Line: Goodbye Denni... good job on CROWNING the Bears.

The sad thing is Denni did do a great job building the team. Somebody is going to bring in a few O-line players and proper leadership and take this team forward. They have the talent. Too bad Kubiac did not wait one more year. He would have a stacked team. Hey, maybe Weis will leave Notre Dame afterall.

I don't have any affiliation with the Cards, I just hate seeing wasted talent or talent being led by a BOZO!