User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2007, 01:17 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I recently tried to change companys, the company i went to told me i was all clear except for employment verification, the day i was supposed to get my truck they told me i tested pos for pot, they paid me for orientation and my ride home. now i can't get a driving job upon reading the fmcsr they violated 40.153 a-d, and I DON'T SMOKE POT !!! they referred me to asap but i think thats a scam, $700 for something i don't do. any suggestions??
jobless
Old 03-28-2007, 04:23 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyandDeb
I recently tried to change companys, the company i went to told me i was all clear except for employment verification, the day i was supposed to get my truck they told me i tested pos for pot, they paid me for orientation and my ride home. now i can't get a driving job upon reading the fmcsr they violated 40.153 a-d, and I DON'T SMOKE POT !!! they referred me to asap but i think thats a scam, $700 for something i don't do. any suggestions??
jobless
Your grip is not with the company as you explained it. Your grip would be with the MRO.

The only thing I can see you can do is contact the MRO and she how he/she wants to handle this matter.

As a note You should have started a new thread rather than use an existing thread.

kc0iv