User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2007, 04:54 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

That is crazy. What they do on their own time as long as they don't come to work high? Sounds like a warehouse job. Look I'm no saint, but I decided 2 months before I started this job that I wasn't smoking anymore dope because I knew of the random testing. Not only that I used to drink all the time, at least a 6 pack a day. Taking this job has made me a more responsible father and husband, saved us a whole lot of money, and I enjoy my life more without the stuff. If you know that you are subject to testing answer me this, why fill out the app? It's not a slip. You didn't fall into the bowl. My friends still smoke dope, but I know what's at risk if I were to do it? My family means too much to me to take that gamble.[/quote]
Old 05-20-2007, 05:26 AM
Senior Board Member

I'm just looking at page 1 of the Rules/Regs/DAC forum & I see FOUR THREADS on the topic of "Failed Drug Test"

Some people just don't seem to get it!!

You Use?? You Lose!!

Hopefully, it will be before someone gets hurt!!
Old 05-20-2007, 06:49 AM
Board Regular

It is getting harder and harder to get a job if you smoke. Back in 82 when I was signing up for the Service, there was another guy there also signing up. The recruiter asked him did he ever smoked a joint? He said Yes, 3 years ago. Just for answering yes 3 years ago, he was denied entry to the service. No test just from word of mouth. 95% of the jobs now randomly test. So it hard to work and do drugs, but people still do.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:14 AM
Senior Board Member

95% of jobs randomly test? Ummm, interesteing statistic (unless you are speaking of trucking companies.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:07 PM
Rookie
Default Wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleman2 View Post
A Lot of people will Say "you want fries with that order" Meaning go work flipping burgers. Ok here is the way I see things
1 your employer did not fire you thats good
2. Go do the sap ok but do it for you.
3. your screwed for ten years at most places of work for driving. Thats how long it takes to get that off your DAC.
So stay were you are and stay clean from now till oh say your end of your life. Just learn from it and its not the end of the world just feels that way.
Federal law does not allow D/A test to be reported more than three years on DAC or any other reporting agency. Check you Facts before posting