User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2008, 04:43 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Other "Fringe" Benifits available when getting fin

Ok, since I'm having trouble finding a company that will hire me out of my area + pay me .43 cpm + plenty of miles + great equipment + quality work enviroment( reasonable vs Stupid Policies)---

I'm looking at tucking my tail between my legs and going ahead and doing the Fingerprint Haz-mat Crap as now required by CRETE.

So, I figure as long as I'm down there----- what "fringe" benefits --how much milage can I get out of this deal?

Concealed/Carry Permit??????
Class- 3 dealers license ????
or Maybe start the ball rolling on the background check for the $200 automatic weapons stamp???/
Old 02-23-2008, 05:38 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Other "Fringe" Benifits available when getting

Quote:
Originally Posted by headborg
Ok, since I'm having trouble finding a company that will hire me out of my area + pay me .43 cpm + plenty of miles + great equipment + quality work enviroment( reasonable vs Stupid Policies)---

I'm looking at tucking my tail between my legs and going ahead and doing the Fingerprint Haz-mat Crap as now required by CRETE.

So, I figure as long as I'm down there----- what "fringe" benefits --how much milage can I get out of this deal?

or Maybe start the ball rolling on the background check for the $300 automatic weapons stamp???/
You might want to do a little more investigation on your "$300 automatic weapons stamp," not to mention a concealed carry permit and a class 3 dealers license.
Old 02-23-2008, 05:58 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Other "Fringe" Benifits available when getting

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrylamar
Quote:
Originally Posted by headborg

or Maybe start the ball rolling on the background check for the $300 automatic weapons stamp???/
You might want to do a little more investigation on your "$300 automatic weapons stamp," not to mention a concealed carry permit and a class 3 dealers license.

yeah--that's what i'm doing now....

will have to get 'signed off" by "hand gun safely instructor/concealed weapon course instructor" and have that paperwork with me with the fingerprint card when I go in to finger print for the haz-mat.

The darn FFL is $300.00 for 3 years.