Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Rules and Regulations and DAC, Oh My (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my-16/)
-   -   Other "Fringe" Benifits available when getting fingerprinted (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my/32566-other-fringe-benifits-available-when-getting-fingerprinted.html)

headborg 02-23-2008 04:43 AM

Other "Fringe" Benifits available when getting fin

Ok, since I'm having trouble finding a company that will hire me out of my area + pay me .43 cpm + plenty of miles + great equipment + quality work enviroment( reasonable vs Stupid Policies)---

I'm looking at tucking my tail between my legs and going ahead and doing the Fingerprint Haz-mat Crap as now required by CRETE.

So, I figure as long as I'm down there----- what "fringe" benefits --how much milage can I get out of this deal?

Concealed/Carry Permit??????
Class- 3 dealers license ????
or Maybe start the ball rolling on the background check for the $200 automatic weapons stamp???/

terrylamar 02-23-2008 05:38 AM

Re: Other "Fringe" Benifits available when getting

Quote:

Originally Posted by headborg
Ok, since I'm having trouble finding a company that will hire me out of my area + pay me .43 cpm + plenty of miles + great equipment + quality work enviroment( reasonable vs Stupid Policies)---

I'm looking at tucking my tail between my legs and going ahead and doing the Fingerprint Haz-mat Crap as now required by CRETE.

So, I figure as long as I'm down there----- what "fringe" benefits --how much milage can I get out of this deal?

or Maybe start the ball rolling on the background check for the $300 automatic weapons stamp???/

You might want to do a little more investigation on your "$300 automatic weapons stamp," not to mention a concealed carry permit and a class 3 dealers license.

headborg 02-23-2008 05:58 AM

Re: Other "Fringe" Benifits available when getting

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrylamar
Quote:

Originally Posted by headborg

or Maybe start the ball rolling on the background check for the $300 automatic weapons stamp???/

You might want to do a little more investigation on your "$300 automatic weapons stamp," not to mention a concealed carry permit and a class 3 dealers license.

yeah--that's what i'm doing now....

will have to get 'signed off" by "hand gun safely instructor/concealed weapon course instructor" and have that paperwork with me with the fingerprint card when I go in to finger print for the haz-mat.

The darn FFL is $300.00 for 3 years.