User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2006, 08:27 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
Man...i cant believe the chick didnt report him or let someone here report him. If you are still reading this thread, If in the future something terrible happens and your BIL kills someone....go ahead and take some of the blame yourself. You could have stopped it. Sorry the "hes family" excuse doesnt work. Him being family should make you want to report him more.
Don't know if this person comes on here anymore but more than what you said they could be held partially Liable I think.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:07 AM
Board Regular
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
Man...i cant believe the chick didnt report him or let someone here report him. If you are still reading this thread, If in the future something terrible happens and your BIL kills someone....go ahead and take some of the blame yourself. You could have stopped it. Sorry the "hes family" excuse doesnt work. Him being family should make you want to report him more.
I still come on here. No I didn't report him. I do not think that he should be doing drugs and driving the truck but he has a record of DUI's and dirty drug tests so I feel that it is on the employer to make sure that they hire clean drivers. The employer knew upfront about his record, I am sure that is why the gave him the heads up in advance about the drug test.

Why would I be held liable? No one in my family gave him the clean urine. I don't know where he had to gave the sample at. He was suppose to pee in the office but noone search him or watched him preform the UA at the Dr. office.

My only hope is now he is in a relationship so maybe he will grow up and straighten himself out. Someone else could of reported him, I wouldn't of cared at all.
Bethany age 1 1/2
Old 09-11-2006, 02:00 AM
Board Icon

Why? Because you KNOW the Jerk uses drugs. I suppose with you that if He killed somebody because you didn't say something you wouldn't feel Guilty? :roll:
Old 09-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Board Regular

You can't save the world. It isn't my job to police truck drivers (only my husband) with what they are doing. That I believe is up to the companies that hire the losers and how dot does it's drug tests.

How many 4 wheelers are driving out there high? We live a clean life but alot of people don't. I don't like the idea of people driving high any more than you do because my husband is out there too.

I don't get involved in my BIL's life, I don't need the drama.
Bethany age 1 1/2