User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2022, 03:39 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

It is also a good option to buy a franchise. A franchise is the right to use a trademark, name, technology, corporate identity and brand features. In simple words, it is an opportunity to launch a business under a well-known brand by paying a fee to the owner and signing a franchise agreement with him. At https://wolfoffranchises.com/ you can see if it works. The most important thing is that you do not even need to have any knowledge for this - the franchisor is interested in a quick start of the partner. Therefore, it provides training in the basics of entrepreneurship, helps to recruit staff or find a place to rent, you will hardly have to do anything yourself.

Last edited by GailFrem; 07-26-2022 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-05-2022, 11:17 AM
Rookie

I understand you provide a loan for people who want to open their own small businesses, right? I would be glad to cooperate with you because I have a long-standing idea to open my own printing house. I have already planned everything and found the software to manage such a business. I just need to start working with this company -- https://wye.com/print/ to access the software, but I do not have the needed capital. I can write to you, and we will discuss our cooperation in the future, if possible. Thank you for sharing such an offer! I hope all my plans will realize.

Last edited by AirZOR; 08-07-2022 at 11:41 PM.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:13 AM
Rookie

It seems silly to take loans for startups because they can be unprofitable. When I came up with my startup, I made money for it with trading. There are very profitable short term forex trading strategies that can help you get enough money to start your own business quickly and without a big investment. This way you stay independent and don't go into debt before you even get your first income. I think this is preferable for startups.

Last edited by Froscortan; 08-15-2022 at 10:11 AM.
Old 09-18-2022, 09:46 AM
BANNED
Rookie

There is a big confusion in choosing one amongst them as both stand equal in popularity and efficiency. The use of both platforms is rising day-by-day. As per the report of Google trends, it has been found that the popularity of Shopify is increasing smoothly every day. So if you wanna migrate from WooCommerce to Shopify then use this help https://cart2cart.net/shopping-cart-...pify-migration

Last edited by Dantiir; 09-25-2022 at 11:54 AM.
Old 10-05-2022, 09:19 PM

Thanks for the help offered. I will call in case I need help. I have been a small business owner for several years, but I believe it is not best to invest a lot of money in the company's development. If you are smart at the beginning of opening the company, you will not need additional money to develop your business further. I only needed more capital when I opened my company. Still, because I followed the correct steps for investing and developing the company I found on moneyunder30.com, I no longer needed to borrow money, and I am very happy.
Old 10-25-2022, 11:41 PM
Rookie

You guys provide a great opportunity for those who have just quit their job and want to have their own small business. It's so difficult to come to a decision like that, because you have no idea where to take the money and how to manage invest them thoughtfully. It's good that nowadays we have internet and plenty of articles blogs sites, that can help us find the answers, just look at this source. I discovered it several months ago and found it extremely useful for beginners in small businesses.

Last edited by VinniePo; 10-28-2022 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-29-2023, 05:21 PM
Rookie

If you are a small business owner the nicest thing you can do now is to develop your social media, especially the tik tok, it brings so much organic traffic! Developing your social media presence, including TikTok, can definitely be a helpful strategy for small business owners. TikTok is a growing platform with a large and active user base, so it can be a great way to reach a new audience and drive organic traffic to your business. My sister did that with her business recently. She knits for already 5 years and not a long time ago she decided to develop her business through social media. It was the best decision ever, and also using SocCeleb service did her well too. She purchased her first 1k followers and after that, it was easier to gain popularity.

Last edited by Mishapr; 02-12-2023 at 10:16 AM.
Old 05-03-2023, 09:10 PM
Rookie

my business capital is way toooo small
I guess I won't be able to do with it anything
any tips on how I can grow it? maybe trading thing? but I know nothing in it, sooo help me
Old 05-04-2023, 10:20 PM
Rookie

Trading is a good idea, by the way, because this is how I actually made my first-ever capital for my future businesses. So I would really recommend trying trading especially on forex and especially with cmc online broker since it is well known worldwide broker as among the leader when it comes to forex trading. CMC Markets offers a range of educational resources and market analysis to help traders make informed trading decisions. This includes webinars, trading guides, market news and analysis, and a demo trading account that allows traders to practice their trading strategies without risking real money. So it is very suitable for beginners like you.

Last edited by seanhodg; 05-07-2023 at 09:10 PM.

Tags
business finance, trucking companies usa