User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Dispatcher Services

I’m expanding my business to include independent dispatch and looking for a few owner operators that could use some help. I’ve been working in freight brokerage for a year; I do it full time. I’ve been studying dispatch for the last 6 months and I have a good foundation however there are some things I haven’t dealt with first hand (I’m not a complete rookie, I can find loads, establish new lanes, call new shippers, handle the paperwork, etc..). If you are interested in having a dedicated dispatcher and are willing to help me get started, I’d be happy to work a deal in return for the experience. Call me at 806-543-2938 or email me at: [email protected]

A little about me:
My name is Kasey Anthony (not from Florida). I’m 37, have a wife and 3 kids, and live in Lubbock, TX. Before this, I worked 10 years for AT&T as an Area Manager in Methods and Procedures. I left there to start my own insurance agency which I had for 4 years before selling. I’d planned on going back into insurance after my non-compete but during that time I was introduced to logistics and haven’t looked back.

Sorry if you didn’t care for all the detail. For more information, you can visit my website: www.AnthonyLogisticsLLC.com
Respectfully,
Kasey Anthony
806-543-2938
Old 08-17-2017, 02:32 PM

Hi Anthony!

Maybe you would be interested in a Carrier vetting and qualifying service?

Please check carriercheckup.com