User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2017, 05:54 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Q&A: Buying From Schneider Fleet Sales

Q & A: Buying from Schneider Fleet Sales

Reading up on these forums, there seem to be questions and ambiguity regarding the buying process with Schneider Fleet Sales. We sell used, well-maintained equipment from our fleet. Buying a truck or trailer is a serious purchase, and we want to make it as smooth and simple as possible for you.

Please use this thread to express your questions and we will clear things up. We are open to any line of conversation and will be monitoring daily. We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Schneider Fleet Sales
Old 07-02-2017, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schndrts17 View Post
Q & A: Buying from Schneider Fleet Sales

Reading up on these forums, there seem to be questions and ambiguity regarding the buying process with Schneider Fleet Sales. We sell used, well-maintained equipment from our fleet. Buying a truck or trailer is a serious purchase, and we want to make it as smooth and simple as possible for you.

Please use this thread to express your questions and we will clear things up. We are open to any line of conversation and will be monitoring daily. We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Schneider Fleet Sales
I bought one their trailers from John,and I wired the money once the paperwork was complete and he sent me the title.No problems with the trailer.The main thing is rust around the tail end but thats how it goes..It don`t affect the usefullness.I am thinking of buying another one or two and renting them out to 2 of my friends who need trailers but can`t buy their own right now.