User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2016, 02:41 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

well pulled the trigger. got a 2011 wabash arctic lite with a 2500a carrier unit on it. its a ex prime trailer but in super good shape. brand new virgin continental tires on it. got a real good deal on it.

now, i looked back to back wabash v utility trailers. never thought i'd say the wabash is way better built. my main turnoff was the doors. the wabash you have to really yank the doors to get them to open with the seals. the utility was more like a van trailer and could close the doors very easily. looked at a few all the same outcome. the walls you can see aren't as well put together too.

as far as the units.. it did come down in the end to wabash/carrier or utility/TK. the TK i looked at was a sb210. i feel that the TK was just as loud. it did not pull down as hard as the carrier. one thing that i love about the carrier is all the settings. so.. next week the adventure starts.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:47 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

is it loaded yet with frozen pies? You know, if you break a few pies on the top of the back pallet, they might toss them out.

...well, it's easy to point out right there at the tail, when you open the doors, "Oh.. would you look at that!" ...and you can offer to help clean that up.

Old 08-11-2016, 07:50 PM
Senior Board Member
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
is it loaded yet with frozen pies? You know, if you break a few pies on the top of the back pallet, they might toss them out.

...well, it's easy to point out right there at the tail, when you open the doors, "Oh.. would you look at that!" ...and you can offer to help clean that up.
funny you should say that. first load will be desserts. and when i first started driving i used to pull out of a place (my dad still does from time to time) with super high end cakes, pies, all that. right before thanksgiving they gave me many different pies, cakes, brownies etc. i'm talking a easy $150 worth!