User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2016, 02:17 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Tanker Work

So i was running dirty water out on Southern VA to PA. paying 4.60 loaded mile. Or 2.30 for all miles to the truck. I dead headed down to Southern VA to load. 278 miles. then took it to disposal site 285 miles. Then back to yard. Total miles were 590 miles. I hired on a driver at 20/hr with OT over 40. He was getting around 60-65hrs a week. Everything was going good. Had to wait 45 days to get paid. That kinda sucked. But they did pay. Now the disposal site stop taking the water and they are running it up to northern NJ. Not doable in a day. So im up in the air now. I got some other leads in the fire. Just when you think you got something good going. Something always happens. lol Here a pic of the truck in the morning heading down to load.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 06-09-2016, 08:13 PM
Board Icon

Man, that blows! Good to hear you were doing pretty good Mack. If I ran the numbers right, your driver was making some good money.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:59 AM
Rookie

Any updates???