User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2016, 12:02 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo379 View Post
Wow! I must be hit the nerve!)) Relax! I have no idea what are you rates, or intentions are, just an opinion. If you don't want a feed back, don't post it on a public forum.
I am relaxed, just tired of how un-professional and disrespectful this industry has become in the last 20 years. As far as feedback, I had hoped this was a more professional forum.....my mistake. You don't know me and I don't know you, however it does not mean that we can not show each other a mutual level of respect. I was posting an ad looking for O/O's, not feedback. What you consider hitting a nerve, I consider unwarranted "feedback" from either a steering wheel holder, or the kind of driver I stated in the original post, that need not apply. Again the best of luck to you sir or ma'am, don't want to assume. I'm done wasting my time. Sorry you are so offended by me reaching out to work with other O/O's that might appreciate the work.
Old 01-26-2016, 12:35 PM
Senior Board Member

Yeap! I did it again!)) It's all about me!))
Old 01-26-2016, 01:11 PM
Senior Board Member

I can tell you from experience that nursery stock pays amazing. but it can be back braking work. on and off carts.. easy.. sometimes you need to rework your trailer.. easy.. but theres times where you have to unload every tray one by one.. that's where it gets hard. you will NEVER come in contact with a bad person at a nursery.
Old 01-26-2016, 01:51 PM
Senior Board Member

I know, it's paying good, too old for that chit anyway)). That's why probably all those underbidding games, and searching for o/o starting. But that's just an assumption, nothing more. May be he (she) is a really nice person, who is just looking to make everybody's life better...