User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2014, 02:38 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default How is your week so far?

Let's see.. Today I woke up a bit tired from not sleeping well. Unloaded, went for my pick up. I pick up and as I'm leaving I say "see you on weds dan!" I guess my customer failed to mention only 1 load this week. Back to the truck to scramble for a return load. NOTHING.. Call another customer.. He has something. Great.. But.. I need to lay over a day.. Not the worst thing. I'll do some local work. Start heading in.. My AC keeps freezing up. Whatever.. I'll deal. I get a call from a company driver I know.. I gotta hear what I'm doing wrong and what I should do.. After that it's a pretty un eventful night. Get 14 miles from my delivery my dash gets bright as bright can be. Look down.. 17.8volts.. I hear a loud buzzing from the speakers and inverter. Pull over and shut it down. My dad's driver isn't far ahead of me.. Call him he's already across a bridge can't turn around. Call my dad that is in the same area with his truck.. Nope.. He's 15 min from the house. Great.. Start the truck again it's 12.2v. I'll deal with it. Limp over to my stop and here I sit.

Here's the kicker... My spare alt. is being rebuilt now.. Should be done by Friday... So.. How's your week so far?