User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2014, 02:46 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I will agree with you on the first one being the hardest. Spoke to a lot of folks about it and what needed to be done. I was ready to give up on it.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:52 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mndriver View Post
I will agree with you on the first one being the hardest. Spoke to a lot of folks about it and what needed to be done. I was ready to give up on it.
I got approved from Mack Financial and another local bank. The truck was 75,000 the local bank was 10% down and 9% APR. Mack Financial wanted 22% down and APR was like 13%. So the local bank it was.

I sold that truck and I got another Mack now and the same bank did the loan and the APR 7.5% I just called them about a 2nd truck. and they will now do 100% financing and the APR is kinda based off the year of the truck. So it depends on what i buy. But once you get some business credit it gets better.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 03-21-2014, 04:50 AM
Senior Board Member

i actually have 3 "loans" like that. its almost impossible to find a traditional finance anymore. malaki, if you want i have an awesome finance company thats done right by me. my tractor is a traditional finance (oddly enough and that was my first ever business loan), my 2 trailers and tripac are "leased". what i hate about it is that i'm one to pay things off early with extra payments. its totally usless on the lease. example: my Hyundai trailer. paid 9k for it. took a 2 year lease out, at the end it'll cost i think something like 12k. but.. if i made all the payments i still have to pay the 12k. theres also a few hidden fees. like i said pm me i got a great fiance company... 2 actually
Old 03-21-2014, 04:52 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackman View Post
When i bought my 1st truck about 4 years ago i got traditional financing and my APR was 9% lol. The first one is the hardest.

i wish! for me the first was the more easy one. we'll see what happens in a month or 2. i'm buying my second truck and 3rd trailer BUT i just incorporated 2 months ago. we'll see how it goes now.