User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2014, 05:01 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Open for Buisness

Well it's a new year and our business is now open for business. I know some of you drivers out there are leery to use a dispatching service....but I can guarantee you I will get you the best load and the best money per mile. That's how my dad did his business and that's how I will do it. I have been around this industry all my life so I am no stranger to this. I am based out of Burlington Kansas and I have access to 3 load boards and from whatever lane you want I will get that lane. But no matter what you are in control. What I have is a full service dispatching service.....I will keep track of the fuel prices on a daily bases.......if you are broke down I will get you the help you need or I will find the nearest repair shop. Make sure that there is another load waiting for you when you get mty. Keep the dead head as low as possible. I know you guys are saying why do I need a dispatching service....but I know you guys would rather be driving and making money instead of sitting waiting for a good load to come up........you can choose me or not the choice is yours. I will not force a load on you. There is so much more that I will do for you than just finding your loads for you. There are no hidden fees tacked on for all the extra services that I provide. Contact me for my rates either by phone or email. My number is (620)203-0915 or (620)203-1049. Or you can reach me at [email protected]. We are even on facebook threejarsdispatching. If you have any questions please contact me and I will be happy to answer any and all of your questions. Thanks, Roburt & Samantha Ruby
Old 01-13-2014, 07:03 PM
Senior Board Member

Seems like everyone wants to be a dispatcher.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:43 PM
Rookie

That might be true.......but I also know some people out there who want to be a dispatcher have never been behind a wheel of a truck. I have been both a company driver and a o/o and like I said in my post I have been around this industry all my life so I know the pro's and con's
and right now I'm just trying to keep my dads dream alive that he will never get to see.
Old 01-14-2014, 01:22 AM
Senior Board Member

Good Luck with your venture.