User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2013, 06:40 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Owner Operators with MC & DOT and Need a DISPATCHER

Hello My name is Andy.

I dispatch Owner Operators with there own MC and DOT. Why try to do it all yourself. You can use a dispatcher as my self to keep you moving threw your own company. I usually run chrobinson and of course I agree with what most people say but, I have my good side about them. Where not here to say what rate per mile you get AVG 1.50 and up, but when you average those days your with out a load or is a mission to get them your self. Well CHROBINSON has consistent work I will keep you moving all day with them. Very rare that you have layovers with how I dispatch.
I specialize in 53 Dry Van.
I deal with all types of brokers even your own. A dispatcher keeps you rolling and does all the dealing for you, all you need to do is DRIVE.

If you guys have any question? I am here to help any Owner Operator.
ANDY 7862991780- [email protected]
Old 08-18-2013, 05:02 AM
Senior Board Member

Andy, I'm not trying to be mean or rude, but why would I trust my business to somebody who types at the level of a fifth grader?

Additionally, why would I trust my company to somebody who has their own two-truck carrier and has a 33.3% Vehicle Out of Service rate, and a 55.6% Driver Out of Service Rate (according to SAFESTAT)? CSA shows driver OOS rate is 88% with a HOS Compliance Score of 98.9%.

Googling your phone number shows it's the number of record for

TURBO FREIGHT TRANSPORT INC
6521 SW 148TH CT
MIAMI, FL 33193
Motor Carrier (MC) Number: 801223 USDOT: 2342295

Tags
dispatch service, dispatcher, otr, owner operator, owner operators