User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2012, 04:07 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

BTW, I got mine through Northstar leasing, I think I put a thousand down, then you make payments for 3 years and after the last payment, you can buy it for a dollar, the good thing is, during the lease, if for any reason you dont want it anymore or cant make the payments, you just give it back and dont owe anything. I had the dealer check the people out because it sounded too good, but they are completely legit. they even worked with me when Quality Carriers tried to put me in the poor house and they let me slide on a couple of payments and catch them up later.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:03 AM
Senior Board Member

actually the truck was done friday. got a ok deal on it from cstk in allentown. tripac with the artic package. got it though my finance company.. it was a bit of a pain to get it financed but its all done. in 30-60 days the state of pa will cut me a check for half of the cost of it. thank goodness! gonna be a rough few months with a truck, trailer and apu payment.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:38 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredog View Post
get the thermo king, service places are everywhere (not that you will need them much) I have had mine 3 years with absolutely no problems, and it's much quieter than most other brands.. I figure that I save about 150 to 200 bucks a week on fuel since I got it
We have Thermo Kings and Rig Masters where I work. They started with the Rig Master and switched to the Thermo Kings after they decided they will never buy another Rig Master again. They're always breaking down. We had to unhook the low coolant sensor on all of them because they are installed above the recommended water level. You literally had to add a quarter cup of water 2 or 3 times a week with the sensor hooked up.