User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2011, 01:55 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrillN View Post
I had 4 drivers with me for over 8 years straight, all at the same time. 2 of them got off the trucks cause they saved up enough money to buy their own rigs and are now leased on to me. The other 2 are still driving my trucks and now I will give them the option to buy the rigs from me. So to break it down in a form that the most uneducated person can understand; all 4 drivers are still with me.

Orangetxguy since you are a senior board member on here, I say this with respect. Sometimes its better to keep your opinions to yourself, it makes you look wiser.:thumbsup:
I guess I should have stipulated that my comment was not directed at you specifically.

There are many Employers out there, whom are just as at fault for making "Trucking" look bad, just as there are many drivers. THAT was my point. IT is....50/50.....six of one...half a dozen the other. Look at other industries. You will see the same situation. It is not always the employee.