User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2011, 08:45 PM
crb
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The septic is a part time business for now I think he said.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:21 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

That's what I hear from more than a few people. It's the second truck that is the hardest. Once you have 5-6 you can stay home and just focus on keeping the trucks rolling.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:18 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crb View Post
The septic is a part time business for now I think he said.
Yea its part time for now. I wish i could make it go fulltime faster the money is very very good. I just had my best saturday. Did 1 full load from my holding tank. 245.00 bucks then did 6 houses at 225/ a pop. for a grand total of 1,595 bucks. Now it was a long day about 13hrs. plus i had around 175bucks in dumping fees. So i made 1420 for 13 hours. so 109/hr. As long as im making over 100/hr im happy. I like to avg 85-90/hr.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 11-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Senior Board Member

Here are some pics of some jobs i do. Bussiness is picking up. I just order 48 hoodies, 90 t-shirts and 2 polo shirts all with my logos on them. The polos are for when i have to play salesman and try to get jobs. Cost me 1,983.00 dollars. That hurt alittle bit. But its part of business i guess. My truck was due for insp. so i had to buy 8 drive tires. I bought all Caps that cost me 2,100.00. But last month was a good month for me. Highest grossing month yet. Little over 5k. Remeber this is still part time. I still run the tri/axle 40-45hrs a week. I also just bought a 2008 Ford Ranger 4x4 with 34,000 miles on it. Paid 12,900 for it. Put 4,500 down and my payment is like 185/ month for 4 years. I needed another little pick-up. Cuz once i put the V-Box spreader on my f-350 it stays on all winter for snow work.

Pumping a 1,250 gallon tank. Yes thats me lol

My helper putting the hoses back on the truck.

A restaurant that a pump out every 5-6 days. They are on a 4,000 gallon holding tank.

This is a riser job i got. Had to put 2 risers on the tank to bring the lids up to grade. Before and After

New to me ranger.

Yes the Mack is still working. Everyday.

The Tanker down at the dump.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Last edited by Mackman; 11-06-2011 at 08:26 PM.