User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2011, 03:01 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Search All Craigslist Cities With One Website

Since Papa Rick is looking for securement equipment, I thought I would post this for all of you. There is a site called allofcraigs.com which allows you to enter your keywords and search all craigslist pages throughout the country simultaneously. It "looks" just like craigslist and works the same, your search results take you to a link that will open a new window from that particular craigslist city/ad. Great for quickly searching for something that might be worth driving to buy, tractor or trailer, etc. Found my lightweight side kit that way. Enter "Reitnouer" for example, and all the craigslist ads with that word will appear. At times it sends you links from ads that are already expired, not sure why, but otherwise it is a great, time-saving tool.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:28 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Just be VERY WARRY of Craigslist ads. There's even been an off duty cop that was robbed by someone looking to buy or sell something on Craigslist. Meet in a public place, and the robbery still takes place. Craigslist 'robberies by appointment' turn violent - The Red Tape Chronicles - msnbc.com And, that's not the only articles about this. Looking to deal on that site, be very carefull. And, good luck.