User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Good load in Kansas...my truck isn't availble right now :(

I get a load sheet everyday for crushed cars and they have had a load posted from Salina KS to Englewood CO (Denver) for week now. Not sure on how many loads they have available but they are paying $45/ton (no broker fees taken or anything). This is from my car broker (they make money off car crusher, not trucking). $1,080 for 24 ton load going 440 miles ($2.45 mile, but more weight the more $). I would send my truck to get one load but trailer is at trailer shop getting rubbing rails repaired today.

I just figured it may help somebody out there.

If interested call:
Century Enterprises (talk to Ardel)
5750 S Ulster Circle East
Suite 200
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
(303)321-6251
(303)399-3020 fax

They can pay on comcheck or whatever upon delivery. I am a car crusher and OTR operater and they are good people.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:34 PM
Rookie

And they usually have loads in NM, TX, OK, MO, KS, NE, CO and some IA going to Denver, Houston, Dallas and Jackson TN, depending on months scrap prices. You can get on their load list and get a fax every am and who has loads. Just trying to hook somebody up.