User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2010, 02:43 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Stepdeck or Flat??

Hello everybody. I haven't posted much in a while, but I've been lurking and watching. I keep in contact with GMAN through the pm's. I've decided to get my own authority and get back into the flatbed/stepdeck work as an independant. My only other experience with open platforms was with Maverick where I started driving a few years ago. I will be able to stay debt free through all of this so that should help me suffer through the winter and hopefully whatever the economy brings to us.

What I would like to ask is what do you think is the better trailer to pull...a flat or stepdeck??

I have one of each found for the same price although the flat is quite a bit newer than the step. I just want what is going to be the most productive ie.. get the best rate and keep me moving. I prefer the stepdeck just as a personal preference although I've never pulled one. I just like the versatility. But, being that I never pulled one, my judgement is obviously questionable..lol.

Any ideas??