User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2010, 01:20 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Just west of Conroe Texas is a company called Don Van Orden truck locators. They are on SH105 just west of Lake Conroe in Montgomery, TX. They have acres and acres of used trucks like Schneider and Maveric trucks.

Don Van Orden - Truck Dealer in 77356 Montgomery, Texas - CommercialTruckTrader.com
Their website is http://www.donvanordenequipment.com/
and they are also in Statesville, NC and Port Canaveral, FL.

Like the others have said fleet maintanence leaves a lot to be desired but if you interested in a very cheap used truck they might be worth looking into. Atleast with them you can pick and choose your ride from hundred of trucks.

You are a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu, and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist. You were never even born. Anonymity is your name, silence is your native tongue. You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We are "them." We are "they." We are the Men in Black.

We either hang together or we will be hanged seperately. -Benjamin Franklin 1767

Last edited by shadowsknight; 05-17-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:37 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsknight View Post
Just west of Conroe Texas is a company called Don Van Orden truck locators. They are on SH105 just west of Lake Conroe in Montgomery, TX. They have acres and acres of used trucks like Schneider and Maveric trucks.

Don Van Orden - Truck Dealer in 77356 Montgomery, Texas - CommercialTruckTrader.com
Their website is Don Van Orden Equipment
and they are also in Statesville, NC and Port Canaveral, FL.

Like the others have said fleet maintanence leaves a lot to be desired but if you interested in a very cheap used truck they might be worth looking into. Atleast with them you can pick and choose your ride from hundred of trucks.
I ended my chapter of the Schneider fleet maintained trucks.I ended up buying a my second truck,frt columbia from ebay.500HP with a lift axle and many more goodies on the dash that I don't know what they all are.I can't believ the deal I got.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:06 AM
Board Regular

Yes, you got a deal. Now what are you going to do with it and that lift axle? How old are you?

Mike