User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2009, 04:17 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
There is one outside the circle, on the west side. You can either follor Camp Creek Parkway, or the Fulton Industrial Parkway to where the two meet and intersect. If you take Camp Creek Parkway, go through the intersection with Fulton, and the entrance will be on the right about half a block down. Fulton, coming from I-20, turn right onto Camp Creek.

Be sure to get there in the forenoon or you may not find a place to park. I've never been bothered there. Also, not one of the major chain places.
I think you are refering to the Quick Trip (QT) In the event that you can get a spot there it is a pretty decent place. I would actually be more inclined to head back south a little ways to the Jackson exit. TA,Flying J,Loves, and a Wilco. All pretty decent places and there is a real decent little beer bar with killer burgers righ across the street from the TA. Or as others have recomended head north a bit and hit the other TA. The Petro in Atlanta isnt all that bad if you absolutely have to stay. Absolutely do not mess with either Atlanta Pilot.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:08 AM
Senior Board Member

amazing, I used to pickup right next to the pilot on the east side and I would NEVER stay there. I'd make the trip to the other side of the loop and stay at the petro. Those lot lizards are brabe, the make sure to hit all the trucks for several blocks, not just the ones in the truckstops. Also, you hear drugs advertized on the CB all the time. I think they call them party popers, lol. I'd sometimes say I wan't some helium ballons and some of those pointy hats just to mess with them, lol but decided they might not take to well if they found out who was messing with them so just decided to keep quiet.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:44 AM

Thanks to all who gave me some ideas.... I will deff use the Petro next time.

I lucked out and got a round-trip run from ATL to Tampa to spend the 2 days I was gonna wait, so I am parked at the shippers warehouse till morn then up to the dome to p/u my other load. Have fun out there and be safe.