User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

You're right. The new entrant is only looking at the "16"critical area's. They cut a lot of slack to make improvements. But if you're not good on it they come back with a regular audit.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Board Regular
Default My questions have already been answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago View Post
You already started the debate the second you made this comment:

It was a flame bait, plain and simple. Although it's nice to know that he's still obsessing over people here, even though he's too chicken to come say things himself.

"flame bait" for who? "obsessing over people like who?.
The only close thing to the word, was when I complimented you about your handle and also on bcoforum.com.com
You seem to jump in on every little thing.Please don't let me dig you up from when you were at Landstar and didn't even last 9months.
When I started posting on here you were playing around on some other board.Yes, I have put in my time .If you have your own authority and have an answer to this thread then yes I will listen to you.

Now Mike, my arrogance only shows when I am dealing with a certain individual.
When I first started, there were many comments made by you in those many threads.I never did forget those comments.There are certain people I will definitely listen to.
Call me "arrogant ass" , and yes it pays to sit on top of what I have worked soo hard for.
People like Allansoh, merick,steve booth ,Texasorangeguy LOADIT and many others I will bow down to.

I AM LETTING SLEEPING DOGS LIE, AS A FEW HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by henboy1 View Post
"flame bait" for who? "obsessing over people like who?.
For whoever these people who "know who they are" are.

Quote:
The only close thing to the word, was when I complimented you about your handle and also on bcoforum.com.com
You seem to jump in on every little thing.Please don't let me dig you up from when you were at Landstar and didn't even last 9months.
1. I was at Landstar for longer than 9 months
2. How long I was at Landstar is irrelevant.

Quote:
When I started posting on here you were playing around on some other board.Yes, I have put in my time .If you have your own authority and have an answer to this thread then yes I will listen to you.
Okay, so since you've been here a long time, that makes the flame baiting ok.

Quote:
I AM LETTING SLEEPING DOGS LIE,
No, you're continuing to flame bait, and then playing innocent. But since you said yourself that your questions have been answered, there's no reason for the thread to continue.
Closed Thread