LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2009, 04:34 PM
BANNED
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Free lance dispatcher for owner operator only

The Owner Operators Freelance Dispatcher

I am offering my dispatch service and resources to Owner Operators that have their own authority and Insurance.
I call for loads under your business name/Authority as your employee for you. I book the best paying loads with the least amount of deadhead I can find on your terms, and dispatch your freight directly to you or your driver(s), it is that simple.
All the money flows through you or your factoring company, I do not see or touch your money, which means I get paid from you not the other way around. I charge seven percent of the gross of each load and will only take on 15 owner operators max, so space is limited. I already have the experience, know how, load boards, phone, fax, and the time! Now you can just drive!
Do you not have the availability or time to Drive and properly put forth the time and effort it takes to get a decent load? Do you lack the resources while on the road or a person at home to book freight, write invoices, mail out the original?
STOP Paying 25 – 30% of your gross to a leasing company that does not seem to care about the cost of fuel and dead head!
Call:Edited - Buy your advertising space like other legitimate booksellers.

Tags
freight, loads, operator, owner, trucker