User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2009, 11:32 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Truck Needed!!!!!!!!

Road Tractor with sleeper Needed!!!!!!

My name is Bill and I know this is not the way to go about looking to buy a truck.So here is my deal. I have been in the trucking business for over 35 years now. I had a truck & trailer,until about 3 months ago,I was having some problems making my truck & trailer note as it was. I was a HEAVY HAULER with my Pete & RGN.We had it just about paid for, when all hell broke loose. I mean this crap went down real fast. I lost about $35,000.00 to a company that field BK. I have been pulling for them,for almost 6 years and they always paid me within 2 weeks,When all at once they started getting behind on my revenue they owed me, now a couple months went by when they told me about this problem they were having. Now I am starting to get myself into a bit of payment problems.Now the Bank did offer to work with me and the did they placed 3 months on the back of the note.

Then I found a company called FEDEX Custom Critical. This was pulling a van with a team.Now I just knew I could pull this out with this type of company. Guess what they screw me real big time.Lease on, and I did not even make enough money to make a truck payment or P/U truck or a house payment or just about anything we owed.They promosed me & my wife that things were a bit slow, and things should get better soon.So we tried to hang on until things got better, and now this was getting us behind on everything we owed now. So bottom line we lost everthing.Now that I'm off the blaming myself for losing everything game.I cannot get any kind of loan, My score went from a 803 to a 502 in 6 months.

If any one out there has a truck they want to sell and would give me a chance to pay for it on time? I will make it happen, I can get leased onto a company that will help me get back on my feet. A buddy of mine is going to give a 1998 stepdeck with some tarps.all I need is a truck

My word is my word and I will pay for this truck without any problems.Just need some help 1 time.
I hsve great personal referance that I can give and other credit referance.

I am sorry for posting this type of ad but I really throught this would be a good place to have someone help me help them. You know if you are out there and needs help making your payments or not please give me a call,

My phone number is 407-421-6483

Thanks and GOD Be The Glory!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2009, 02:21 AM
Rookie

Why not become a company driver until things get turned around for you?
Old 07-20-2009, 01:18 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

You would be much better off as a company driver right now. Most owner operators are having a difficult time making it. I don't want to seem critical, but if you could not make it with your own truck before then what makes you think you can make it now with a leased truck? I spoke with a guy yesterday who told me that after he paid his truck and trailer lease payments he had about $300/week to live off of and pay his bills. You can make much more than that as a company driver with most carriers. If you started driving for another carrier you could save your money and pay cash for a truck in a couple of years.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:43 AM

I have been operating my own tractor for the last 5yrs and both my trucks are paid for and I could not make it out there. I was leased to 3 different companies and the freight market just went belly up. The BIG companies lost lots of freight and accounts so they started bidding against everyone and I was seeing rates as low as 0.49 cpm to pull from so i parked my rigs. Got me local job running a dump paying $28 hour and I'm as happy as can be. Now when the truck breaks it's not my problem, I got a dedicated run and am bringing home over $1000 a week in my pocket AFTER taxes !!!! Too bad I live up north and its only seasonal so the rig will be back out by Thanksgiving but oh well, at this rate I can just work 3 days a week and still survive.

So basically, go become a company driver... lots less headaches