User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2008, 03:22 AM
Senior Board Member
Location: In my own little world, that rides right behind the cab.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I use MS Streets and Trips and love it, would be lost without it anymore I check it against my truckers atlas for truck routs and stuff but find it is real close.
Had to shut off the voice !!!! scared the shii outa me when this femal voice said "Turn left i 20 yards", almost missed the turn looking around the sleeper for this sexiey woman
Old 10-18-2008, 02:25 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking Eagle View Post
I use MS Streets and Trips and love it, would be lost without it anymore I check it against my truckers atlas for truck routs and stuff but find it is real close.
Had to shut off the voice !!!! scared the shii outa me when this femal voice said "Turn left i 20 yards", almost missed the turn looking around the sleeper for this sexiey woman
I agree with you eagle. For someone who already owns a laptop, it's the best option IMO. $150.

Complaining about bad routes from a mapping software is shifting the blame IMO. It's only a SUGGESTED route and it still needs to be verified & modified as required.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:46 AM
Rookie

I have the worldnav I hate the thing. It has me get on and off of the freeway all of the time. It has tried to send my up highways that are restricted to 40 ft of length, and I have my truck info set up correctly in the thing, so it is supposed to know better.

I run from LA to Seattle all of the time. The last trip, it wanted me to exit I-5 over 100 times along the way. (128 times to be exact). This thing sucks. If I hadn't bought it on the other side of the country, I would take it back. It has also locked up several times and I have to start over with inputing the addresses again.

Stay away!!!!

I am back to the map and phone and doing much better.