User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2008, 04:55 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Does china exert influence on Domestic Transportation?

Does china exert influence on Domestic Transportation?

This might be an eye opener, and is certain to raise your ire.

I'm having a hard time reading the notes I took, following an interesting conversation with a man who has re-focused his business.

I'm not sure he has abandoned transportation, or just the specialized part. He has the interested ear of at least one congressman, and it seems they are investigating this fairly aggressively.

These countries are more our enemy than our friend: china, russia, pakistan, venezuela and other countries.

For those of you with accounts on the internet load boards, you may wish to do a check of the back history of the people that tender loads to you.

You have to go deep.
Look for foreign-owned brokers, and look for the umbrella company. These brokers can under-bid legitimate brokers, because they are subsidized by their chineze parent - the umbrella.

These brokers are wreaking havoc with legitimate brokers.

The ultimate objective is to bankrupt the USA.

Transportation is a national defense resource.
Muck up transportation, and you muck up the national economy.... Even beyond what the Establishment politicians are already doing.

If you can break transportation, what are your chances of breaking the USA?

If you are part of a larger company, with your own load board, it might help to compare what you see there, with what you see on the public load boards.

I'm told that Tibet is china's nemesis. Regardless of the population numbers.
We cannot support Tibet to any real extent.
The chineze acquired missle technology, a few years ago.
If we were to support Tibet, the chineze will say:
"We can reach you, now."

There appears to be a lot of behind the scene activity. I'm totally clueless, other than my ability to interpret my own notes.

Plus, the peripheral evidence that makes the various news and economic shows in the media. Things start to make sense, from an elevated level.

In other words, you need to look at a little bigger picture, then one that is a little bigger than that, and so on, over the course of time.

This is one of the reasons that I've felt that this economic slump is different, this time.

We are in a civil war - if you are a liberal, you are my enemy.
We are in an economic war, from within and from without.
We are under attack from within and from outside our borders.
We are in a number of other subsidiary wars, I'm sure.
I just can't recite them all, right here, right now.

I'm a messenger.
I know a lot of stuff, but I ain't all that smart.
It is times like this, that I wish I had studied more, when I was in school.

And, today's student should be encouraged to study more, and with more independence from the teacher. Today's teachers and professors, are agents of the state. Much like the police, the highway patrol and the various regulatory agencies.
Liberals - Relentless, Vile, Sniveling, Whining, Lying, Vitriolic Complainers.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:09 AM
Senior Board Member

The plane will take off from the treadmill.

Wait???

What???
Old 09-13-2008, 12:23 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
I'm told that Tibet is china's nemesis.
Quote:
nem·e·sis (nm-ss)
n. pl. nem·e·ses (-sz)
1. A source of harm or ruin: Uncritical trust is my nemesis.
2. Retributive justice in its execution or outcome: To follow the proposed course of action is to invite nemesis.
3. An opponent that cannot be beaten or overcome.
4. One that inflicts retribution or vengeance.
5. Nemesis Greek Mythology The goddess of retributive justice or vengeance.
I think you need to focus on God, your family, your business. Make sure the foundational things of your personal life are in order.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe for a minute those three huge skyscrapers folded up at freefall speeds like accordians on 9/11 because two of them were hit by airplanes. They weren't designed to do that and no one is claiming they were. However, if you think Tibet is China's nemesis, just make sure the fundamentals of your life are in good shape. Tibet isn't China's nemesis, it's a sparsely populated country that has been overrun by the Han Chinese and whose native culture is being wiped out. As far as the rest of your post goes, the US is in debt from 10-50 trillion dollars, depending how you look at it, and we may be headed full steam toward a depression (I don't have a sense of a timeframe for this, however). This country is REALLY under assault by much more than Muslim terrorists and if there is anything going on specifically in the transportation sector of the economy, I wouldn't be too worried because it's going on many other places as well- Wall Street, the Fed, the lobbyists...

Find and hold onto security in Jesus. The Bible tells us we should not be surprised at the fiery trials we will face.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:35 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrange
This country is REALLY under assault by much more than Muslim terrorists
Ya, NO KIDDING!!!

Old 09-13-2008, 12:45 PM
Senior Board Member

I don't recognize the picture. Honestly, I'm not sure if you are making fun of me or if you dig around in any of this. Just yesterday, I was reading credible, mainstream British news articles about the 9/11 hijackers who...are still alive, at home in their countries working. I could go on and on and on...but I mostly do that kind of thing on another board.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:49 PM
Senior Board Member

That creepy character is Rev Vassago.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

2, this country has been in decline for many years. It really started in the 1960's. In fact, an argument could be made that it started earlier. The country has lost it's moral compass. People look to the government to satisfy their needs rather than looking to GOD. Greed and government over regulation has chased thousands of businesses abroad in search of less regulation, cheaper labor and higher profits.

You can thank Bill Clinton for enabling China to build rockets that can accurately target the U.S. He gave them the technology. I would not be surprised if he got a little under the table on this one. He also gave them a foothold in California, where they can bring in about anything they want into this country.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:53 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double L
That creepy character is Rev Vassago.
Is that Rev? He's got a little more panache than I would have figured. :lol:

:wink:
Old 09-13-2008, 01:04 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN
2, this country has been in decline for many years. It really started in the 1960's. In fact, an argument could be made that it started earlier. The country has lost it's moral compass. People look to the government to satisfy their needs rather than looking to GOD. Greed and government over regulation has chased thousands of businesses abroad in search of less regulation, cheaper labor and higher profits.

You can thank Bill Clinton for enabling China to build rockets that can accurately target the U.S. He gave them the technology. I would not be surprised if he got a little under the table on this one. He also gave them a foothold in California, where they can bring in about anything they want into this country.
It didn't take Clinton's 11th hour pardon of Marc Rich for me to lose all respect for him. What people don't realize is that you can't take comfort in the Republican party, either. The most profligate spenders of the past 30 years have been Reagan and Bush 43- it's the neocons behind them, the neocons didn't just show up when 43 road into town. As individual human beings, I think both Reagan and 43 were/are very good men...but we don't know them because of personal friendships. No one gets to be president without backroom meetings and backers and any president is heavily reliant on both his backers and his advisors. 43 seems to be a lightweight, he was probably more reliant on his advisors than most. The Republican party is no safe haven, and neoconservatism is not conservatism- however much money the talking heads are making demonizing the 'loathesome liberals'.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:17 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

A good part of Reagan's spending was due to having to rebuild the military. Clinton gutted the military to the point where they could not even get parts to repair equipment. I spoke with a number of military personnel during that time. Clinton was not a friend of the military. I think his idea was to lower our military capability so that we would need to rely on the UN for our survival, with himself at the head. Bush has been a disappointment with all his reckless spending. The democrats should love him. We have no need for another government bureaucracy, such as the Homeland Insecurity Agency. It is just another inefficient government agency that will come back to bite us at some point. I equate them with the SS in Germany during the 1930's. We don't see much of this yet, but the potential is certainly there. They have implemented a number of costly, useless initiatives, such as background checks for hazmat endorsements and other background checks for ports, etc., It does little, if anything for security and only costs us more money. It does raise money for the agency. We have too many lawyers in public office and others who have never held a real private sector job or started and ran a successful business.