Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

"well informed" :wink:
Old 04-29-2008, 08:15 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

SO SO SO i I i I just drop this lil MPG-CAPs in and im good to go?!?@!?

Come on now. Kinda like the people that ring the door bell and want to sell me somthing to get that stain outa my carpet thats been there for 5yrs and isnt going anywhere soon.
:shock:
Old 04-29-2008, 09:38 AM
Board Regular
Location: Time and again after 8 hours work like another blue collar worker. Got My life back. Good bye CPM.
Default Re: Fuel prices - international version

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan5oh
To all the whiners that don't know how to run a business properly, don't know how to negotiate, don't know how to keep costs under control, don't know their own TRUE cost:

Belgium - 7.25
France - 7.63
Germany - 8
Italy - 8.04
Netherlands - 7.74
UK - 8.58
US - 3.97

http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/international/diesel1.html

Times are changing. Change with them or die. That's how capitalism works. If you cannot survive, the government is NOT here to bail you out.

Most of the high price fuel maybe because of taxes in those Countries, like carbon, medical, social, etc. I think they get raw fuel around the same price we do.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:19 PM
Rookie

You add this stuff to each tank of fuel every time you fill and then you're good to go, yes.
Look it isn't a miracle pill or anything like that. :roll:
:idea: It just allows you to go a little further on what you have to use to get anywhere anyways.
Take it for what ever you think it"s worth. At $1000.00 a fill I was willing to try it out for an additional $13.00 a tank. I know I've spent better money for worse causes.... :!:
Old 04-29-2008, 08:55 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
Nope I get "Does the BS ever stop"
And rightfully so, because it is BS. :roll:

Quote:
I don't recall calling you a liar.
No, but you are. Do you honestly believe that if you could toss in a pill or a "crumb" into your fuel tank to get a couple hundred miles out of it, that it wouldn't be in every person's vehicle and on every fleet's fuel island?

Quote:
Obviously you are much better of than I am financially, to not be looking for a way to gain a little...
Which puts you in gross violation of the rules on this board regarding spamming. :roll:

Quote:
Just trying to put a positive spin and a possibility out there to help the greater community, no need to slag a guy.
You're trying to help no one but yourself and the slagging you got was way too gentle. You should have been drug across hot coals, your fingers broken, and your computer donated to charity.

Quote:
Why is it the negative side always sought out first?
Because there is no positive side to spamming worthless garbage.

Quote:
How is it that you've come to the conclusion that I'm making a buck?
Because your very first post on this board was shilling your web site. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Quote:
Don't take my lonley word as gospel, I wouldn't take any one elses word as such either.
No, you'd rather they dropped $13 on your "miracle" pill...ooops, sorry...your miracle CRUMB.

Quote:
Do some research before you pass judgement, especially on a personal note. Google it or go to Youtube to see what the scoop is out there....
Anyone can post any type of video or website on the internet and it won't change the fact that it's still shilling spam garbage. When you can produce actual scientific data backed up by reputable organizations, then you might be on to something. But in all the years of internet spam, do you know that not a single spammer has ever been able to back his "claims" up with hard and verifiable data?

Quote:
You add this stuff to each tank of fuel every time you fill and then you're good to go, yes.
Pills, crumbs, cubes, whatever. What utter garbage! Hell, I can bottle up some lint from my dryer and make the claim that when you add my specially formulated fibers to your tank of gas or fuel, it soaks up the liquid part of the fuel, thereby freeing up the vapors, which burn cleaner, hotter, and more efficiently than the liquid portion of the fuel, thereby doubling or in some cases even tripling your fuel mileage. But don't take my word for it, go check out my website. It's on the internet, so it has to be true, right?

Like how that sounded? I'm almost afraid to leave it there....some spammer might think it's a good idea and try to market it.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Quote:
Look it isn't a miracle pill or anything like that.
Well, you got one thing right. It's crap. You're just hoping to make a buck off of crap. Crumbs? What did you do...empty out your toaster tray?

:roll:

Bottom line, it's crap. It's spam. And spam is not at all tolerated on this site. I'd wait for your rebuttal, but oops...you're no longer a member here, are you?

:x

Old 04-29-2008, 09:02 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

By the way, to the rest of you guys...if a spammer makes it through the registration process without us catching it and begins to post, make sure you let us know so we can suitably and quickly eliminate them. We catch most of them, but sometimes one will slip through and imbed themselves in a thread that we might miss. Thanks.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Senior Board Member

Thanks for manning the towers to repel the evil spammers and watch out for us...your humble villagers in CAD-Town. :wink:

Quote:
Crumbs? What did you do...empty out your toaster tray?
Now that was a good one
Old 04-30-2008, 02:17 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by actros
Insurance for tractor, trailer, driver and goods ( annualy ) = 5000 € = 7800 $.
Wow that is cheap. I am Canadian and we pay $12,000/yr per truck plus an additional $1,500/yr for a flatbed trailer if we go to the US. Excellent safety ratings too.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:24 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
It's hard, the fuel price increase, and the big customers ( big company )don't want pay the fuel surcharge. So, I prefer to find small customers who pay better and understand our problems. I work directly with customers, not with brokers.
same here.

Quote:
...for example a Polish driver earn 250 € ( 400 $ )by month, a Romanian driver earn 170 € ( 272 $ )by month. The first year a French driver without experience earn 1520 € ( 2450 $ ) by month.
Same here. Companies are hiring (importing?) Indians, Seeks (sp?) and others by the hundreds or perhaps even thousands. I suppose it's similar to what happened at various points in history with Irish, Dutch, Italians etc.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:28 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rank
Quote:
Insurance for tractor, trailer, driver and goods ( annualy ) = 5000 € = 7800 $.
Wow that is cheap. I am Canadian and we pay $12,000/yr per truck plus an additional $1,500/yr for a flatbed trailer if we go to the US. Excellent safety ratings too.
I think I have a very good insurance price, ( found with a insurance broker )but for a fleet, the prices are less expensive than mine.