LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2008, 12:29 AM
BANNED
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default O-P-E-C ...

http://www.landlinemag.com/todays_ne.../032408-03.htm

Recently, the EIA reported that OPEC earned $676 billion in net oil export revenue in 2007, a 10 percent increase from 2006. Saudi Arabia earned the largest share of OPEC’s earnings at $194 billion, representing 29 percent of OPEC’s total revenue.

The EIA’s 2008 Short Term Energy Outlook is projecting that OPEC revenue could reach $927 billion in 2008.

:shock:
Old 03-25-2008, 08:00 AM

Our politician's are gonna kill us! We will be in the same position Japan was in WWII. All these "friendly countries" have to do is cut off our fuel and we will collapse like a deck of cards. Why haven't we built more refineries? Why can't we drill for more oil? We all know the answers (environmental groups, etc.). Yet Mexico, Russia, China, etc. are drilling away while we sit on our butts...

Darn Dejanh - you got me going!
Old 03-26-2008, 09:17 AM
Rookie

A guy I work with was listening to WLW 700 AM Radio out of Cincinnati the other night on his way home from work. He said they had a guest by the name of Lindsey Williams on show that night, and he was a chaplain for ARCO oil for 3 years and told of how the oil companies are...etc...I searched and found an 8 part series of him talking about what he learned while working around the " oil elite". Here's a link of him speaking on you tube. Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakN7SLdbk

Thanks for all sacrifices you do to keep our great country moving.